First Grow :)

• Thread starter Og420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og420

Og420

Ok new light still isnt here, should be here next friday at the latest, but they seem to be doing ok with the light at the min.

The purple widow is defiantly proving to be superior in the cab atm, acedently broke the stem, not all the way just the inside so it ended up loosing it's strength, so put it in a straw to hold it up for a few days and now it's good as new :)

The big bang on the other hand, I dont know where it's a bad phono type or whether they all grow like this but it's leaf structure is looking a little deformed should be ok though

If the purple widow turns out to be male, im thinking of letting it pollinate the big bang, and then ill do a larger run next time to see if i can find a good phono, saves me buying more seed for the next run as well witch is a plus

door's in place now, cables are temporarily running through the door seem until i can move some stuff to get to the socket behind it, then the extension cord will run in through a pre made hole in the upper cab area

theres a few light leeks i need to sort out, if anyones got some input on these please chip in ( ill throw up some photos so you can see what im talking about )

Light leek 1 the door both sides and the top and bottom of the door have light leeks

light leek 2. the shelf seperating the 2 area's has a light leek, im thinking of using some white bathroom selalent to do the sides, but there is also a gap at the back about the width of a light cable (my lights fans etc are going to run up to the extension block through this gap) but how can i seal it around the cables and the remaining gap?

future problem: I need to find the best place and best way to mount the extractor fan and carbon filter, the top shelf is made out of chipbored and im heavily limited on tools ( i have a drill, a harmer and a saw blade) and dont have spare cash for much else as i need to put it all towards the cf,

so im thinking use the drill to drill a series of holes close enough together to punch the cut out, but im not sure whether this will work on chip bored, anyone got any ideas?

plants are now about 2 weeks old, when i get my new light im going to give them another 4-6 weeks veg time ( well thats the plan, may end up being a little longer as i need to get money together for a 2700k bulb) but this will give them a total of 6-8 or possibly even 10 weeks veg time, and then they will be going to 12/12

at the moment they are on 24/0 as the lights are only 11w each, when i get the new 250w they will be going to 18/6.

Og420

Og420

had to chop them down, they were discovered by the landlord, he wasn't to happy about it :(

L

LoopChoke

Dang dude sorry to hear that, are you in any trouble with him? I started a small grow like yours a few months ago but scrapped the whole deal because I was paranoid something like this could happen. Sorry bro, hopefully having to scrap your operation was the extent of your troubles.

Og420

Og420

Dang dude sorry to hear that, are you in any trouble with him? I started a small grow like yours a few months ago but scrapped the whole deal because I was paranoid something like this could happen. Sorry bro, hopefully having to scrap your operation was the extent of your troubles.

Yea scrapping it was the end of it, cop's wont do anything about 2 plants, more trouble for them than it's worth, just sucks having bought the equipment, the really kick in the nut's was the fact that he made me cut them, the light i have been waiting on got delivered this morning as well, timing eh lol

I'll keep all the equipment and set up again when i move, got 2 seeds left. Might continue to make use of it all tho, get some chilies in there or something, no point letting it go to waste, although i couldn't work out if it was the growing indoors or what i was growing that caused the problem.

J

Jug of the Head

Yea scrapping it was the end of it, cop's wont do anything about 2 plants, more trouble for them than it's worth, just sucks having bought the equipment, the really kick in the nut's was the fact that he made me cut them, the light i have been waiting on got delivered this morning as well, timing eh lol

I'll keep all the equipment and set up again when i move, got 2 seeds left. Might continue to make use of it all tho, get some chilies in there or something, no point letting it go to waste, although i couldn't work out if it was the growing indoors or what i was growing that caused the problem.

Bad luck bro, but loved the read and your style! Keep growing but be safe! I hope you can do the community grow, you will be a great contributor!

Jugs

Latest posts

Top Bottom