First Grow

• Thread starter manicman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicman

manicman

Two plants started putting out pollen sacks... I found 2 pollen sacks were open so I had to pull the plants I found them on. The other 2 are showing no signs of pollen sacks yet but we'll see... Gosh, 2 months and 2/4 plants gone... Sad day. Just got an iPhone and I'm having a hard time uploading pics on here... Ok ok maybe I just can't find the button. But as soon as I figure this out I'll post pics of the 2 I kept. Still really healthy plants. Buds are starting to form and smelling up my bedroom very nicely!!

draco

draco

Hey man just wanted you to know my first run was rough like that too but it gets better... I can tell that you're hooked on growing and you're not going to stop just because of a few bags of man dust...
I am sitting here smoking some of the best pot I've ever smoked in my life. I grew it myself - and you will too.

Dunge

Dunge

FWIW
Pollen sacks are not the worst thing to happen, especially with few plants.
If you see any more, I'd just pluck them.
Watch for 'nanners'.
Individual, or small clusters of anthers growing from the bud itself.
They are easy to spot as the color stands out from pistol white.
Fine tweezers will help extract them if needed.

One nice looking plant is a good thing.
Grow on brother.

manicman

manicman

She's doin good! Little nitrogen deficiency going on in some fan leaves but it seems that's a common thing for a lot of people. I was getting no run off before, realized I should have been feeding them a bit more...! Whoops! Now I have about 10-15% of the feed coming out the air vent at the bottom of the coffee can. I'm keeping this one dammit

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Great first grow. I can't believe you have/had such healthy ladies in such tiny containers. That's skill btw. Not anyone can keep a root bound plant so healthy. Like Dunge said, a few sacks ok first time in. You will find that you want all transplanting and trimming done about 10 days before you flip to flower. That will greatly reduce chances for herms as ladies are sensitive to stress in early flower particularly. Looking great.

Best of luck.
PEACE

manicman

manicman

Thanks so much shroomking, I took notes from this old man while I was living with him and he showed me a lot of what has seemed to be very valuable information! As well as shared his wonderful genetics and old light and some nutrients so I could get started. He made it all possible!! There are amazing people in this world. Here's the lady starting week 4 flower today!

manicman

manicman

Soo..... 4 days into 4th week flower, yellow leaves are a comin.. Isnt it too early for this? Started at the base. A few mid to upper fan leaves are redding or bronzing from the center out, some bottom fans have turned completely yellow, a few fell off

manicman

manicman

Day 2, week 5. A lot of fan leaves have yellowed. Buds keep growin though

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

healthy ladies in such tiny containers
You Know I have to agree with the ShroomKing about less risk with transplanting to a bit more root room But
The Coffee with out the creamer Just dont Fly LoL
Your Babie is stand up Rocking MR. MAN ! ! ! !
Ya need a bigger coffee cup......

Coffee Creamers to the Coffee

I too notice a lot of yellowing at the end of my runs too along with some great colors like Fall leaves and its cool not to worrie the plant Needs less N and a touch more PK and sulfur Iron Boron at the end of her run IMHO to give the Bloom a BOOST Your plant is great It is an amazing feeling to dry cure and smoke your own Meds, I know for me it has been a Game changer.
Keep up the Dank my friend and will be looking fer that smoke report real soon.
Positive Growing Dank Vibes
FlyJ the creamer man

manicman

manicman

Thanks guys! I drove to Cali for 2 days and had the pleasure of enjoying a family members outdoor organic blue dream That is pretty awesome. OrgAnic super soil is where I'm venturing after this living situation. The high is incredible and you can taste Mother Nature. All organic yeti f3? Fruity juice? 4sd? Sounds pretty tasty to me!!! :)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

if you are trying to spread them out in order for the center colas to get more light use a shishkabob bamboo stick to push between the branches
or gently open with wire ties from side to side
VERY LITTLE AMOUNTS
OR YOU WILL BREAK THE STEMS
at this point they are very brittle so its a gamble when you get Past the 4th week in flower
and could hurt yield...
be careful.
but sending the bending bounding Vibes your way . . . . . .
FlyJ

manicman

manicman

Noted. And done. No breakage , thanks for looking out flyj, I used string and my girlfriends bobby pins to hold the string down in the coco. Now I wait... Lovin the vibes my man.

Top Bottom