• Thread starter manicman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicman

manicman

A little side boob shot of my girl... You all nasty pervs

manicman

manicman

Yeah yeah I know, I shouldn't be cuttin nugs off but I plucked the smallest one and trimmed it up a little bit. I'll be smoking it tomorrow morning first thing! I know it's not going to taste at its peak but I'll hopefully get nice and loopy from it!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

nice and loopy
Well ?
as We wait with baited breath and drool running down the right side of chin

WHat be the Verdict.......

Honestly:,
here is the FlyJ thought
No mater the High no mater the tast the smell or the look . . . .
This is the 1st of many grows, as you have the Bug . . . . . . .
sorry
Its in you to grow Dank and Dank you will get.....
SO no matter what the 1st round brings to you and yours.... ITS A WINNER CUZ YOU DID IT FOR YOU>
Yes the bud Looks Friggin tasty
great Job M-Man cant wait till the 3rd or 4th round when your growing a wall of Dank next to a floor of Dank beside a Sea of Green
ALL good Vibes bro
FlyJ

manicman

manicman

Well ?
as We wait with baited breath and drool running down the right side of chin

WHat be the Verdict.......

Honestly:,
here is the FlyJ thought
No mater the High no mater the tast the smell or the look . . . .
This is the 1st of many grows, as you have the Bug . . . . . . .
sorry
Its in you to grow Dank and Dank you will get.....
SO no matter what the 1st round brings to you and yours.... ITS A WINNER CUZ YOU DID IT FOR YOU>

Yes the bud Looks Friggin tasty
great Job M-Man cant wait till the 3rd or 4th round when your growing a wall of Dank next to a floor of Dank beside a Sea of Green
ALL good Vibes bro
FlyJ
Dude. You're a sweet man. You brighten my day with your words of kindness to everyone. Keep vibin. And the plant tasted really fresh but holy crap I got stoned. Shit made me fall right back to sleep!!! Hahah what an awesome feeling though, and I did it all by myself! So damn cool I can't even describe. Luckily I don't have too cuz you've all gone through the exact same thing! Thanks flyj, have an awesome day! Here's a pic from this morning

KushMan707

KushMan707

Awesome first grow you have going. Your flowers are looking really nice. Make sure you flush her for at least a week if not 2 before you harvest.

Renseller

Renseller

@manicman awesome setup! I have my first grow going too and it's interesting to see all the different gardens people create. Looks nicely organized and clean. The ladies look phenomenal too!! Getting some real nice resin on those buds. :)
All the more success to you friend!

manicman

manicman

:)Fuck. Have to move to California and leave my family in Colorado, I'm pissed. In less than a month, and my plant is 3 weeks out. Giving away my fruity juice plants. The one thing I'm excited for is outdoor growing. Nuts, life can get flipped upside down in the blink of an eye. I'm just blessed that everyone in my life is still alive and healthy. God works in REALLY funny ways sometimes. o_O

manicman

manicman

Cut her down. Have to move. 2ish weeks early. Flushed for 10 days. Now she dries!

manicman

manicman

First grow, cut early because the $&)?,,?? Judge is making me relocate... Ass. Flushed 10 days. Super silver haze X sour diesel. Going into jars tonight and then for a nice slow cure

manicman

manicman

Haha I made the mistake of loving my animals a little too close to the plant. Lots of animal hairs.... Good luck wearing anything black in this house

Top Bottom