First Hydro Grow - The Learning Never Ends!

• Thread starter Fatty LIVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Ok! This is my first post up on Farmer and I'm excited to show ya'll my first go at Hydro! I've taken some silver haze to veg once in my life so this is my second grow. I found it easy to fun nothing but veggies first and go from there. Best tool I got was a PPM meter... found out I was running @ 1700 ppm at one point and once I got them in a flush and replenish they shot up like rockets. The BEST introduction to my system I made was H2O2. I was running SM-90 which kept most stuff at bay in the root zone, but not everything and some fungus developed and a little algae. After running H2O2 I was blown away at the benefits!!

H2O2 Fixed: Unbalanced PH, Salt Buildups, Calcium buildups, killed off ALL Algae, Fungus and made my roots PEARLY WHITE. Plants grew 2 inches in a day.. EVERY HYDRO SYSTEM I RUN WILL HAVE THIS FROM HERE ON OUT!

System - Top Drip/Flood Table w/Res.
Light - 400 Watt MH veg/ 400 Watt HPS flower
Nutrients - FloraNova Grow/Micro in Veg
Fox Farm Tiger Boom, Big Bloom, AN Carbo Load in Bloom
Base - Rockwool/Clay Pellets

Please feel free to comment. Please let me know if you see something alarming. I would love to answer questions!! I love that I can openly speak of my garden :) First time growing my own medicine! I'm hailing out of California. Fully Legal Medical Grow. If I could link up with some cool people down here I would LOOOOOVE to! Hit me up! Comment! Having so much fun with this grow!! THE LEARNING NEVER ENDS!!

First hydro grow   the learning never ends
First hydro grow   the learning never ends 2
First hydro grow   the learning never ends 3
First hydro grow   the learning never ends 4
First hydro grow   the learning never ends 5
First hydro grow   the learning never ends 6
First hydro grow   the learning never ends 7
First hydro grow   the learning never ends 8
Grow4me

Grow4me

Ok! This is my first post up on Farmer and I'm excited to show ya'll my first go at Hydro! I've taken some silver haze to veg once in my life so this is my second grow. I found it easy to fun nothing but veggies first and go from there. Best tool I got was a PPM meter... found out I was running @ 1700 ppm at one point and once I got them in a flush and replenish they shot up like rockets. The BEST introduction to my system I made was H2O2. I was running SM-90 which kept most stuff at bay in the root zone, but not everything and some fungus developed and a little algae. After running H2O2 I was blown away at the benefits!!

H2O2 Fixed: Unbalanced PH, Salt Buildups, Calcium buildups, killed off ALL Algae, Fungus and made my roots PEARLY WHITE. Plants grew 2 inches in a day.. EVERY HYDRO SYSTEM I RUN WILL HAVE THIS FROM HERE ON OUT!

System - Top Drip/Flood Table w/Res.
Light - 400 Watt MH veg/ 400 Watt HPS flower
Nutrients - FloraNova Grow/Micro in Veg
Fox Farm Tiger Boom, Big Bloom, AN Carbo Load in Bloom
Base - Rockwool/Clay Pellets

Please feel free to comment. Please let me know if you see something alarming. I would love to answer questions!! I love that I can openly speak of my garden :) First time growing my own medicine! I'm hailing out of California. Fully Legal Medical Grow. If I could link up with some cool people down here I would LOOOOOVE to! Hit me up! Comment! Having so much fun with this grow!! THE LEARNING NEVER ENDS!!
Nice set up, good things in your future.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Midwestjay grows hydro, I grow in soil. He will be able to offer assistance, as will many others. Happy growing!
Everything looks good and healthy. Like dude said you really need a ph pen. I use the cheap ass pens. I just spent $12 for the ppm and ph pens. I like to calibrate when I get em just to be sure.

As far as the h2o2 I'm not a fan. It's really good for fixing a problem with the roots, but I just run hydroguard and prevent any issue from happening. It's only ran at 2ml per gal so it lasts. It's a benificial bacteria, doesn't affect ph or ppm and keeps roots perfect up to 90℉ no bs. I got a homie that fights serious temps and still grows monsters.

But they all look good and healthy. I highly recommend the ph pen so you know where your at. It'll increase growth.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

thanks for the love! I have a simple ph tester right now, but next paycheck i'll get a pen. been spacing out the funds ya know lol? Hoping next round I'll have some built up inventory to run my plants.. had nothing prior to this so... I keep the PH right around 6 (yellow). Before the H2O2 flush, it was all over the place multiple times a day... was getting really annoying!

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

do you suggest I dont use the H2O2? seems to be doing pretty good right now but i do like the idea of adding beneficial bacterias opposed to fully cleaning them out.. wonder if a mix would be cool hmmm

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I personally only reccomed h2o2 as a corrective measure. I like beneficials in the res. I used to stay "steril" but your always on the verge of slime. I don't like my airhoses and stuff slimey at all. And the bacillus in hydroguard eats any dead root material along with breaking down nutes for the plant. Also it's a way stronger bacteria so it beats out all the bad stuff. When you use peroxide it wipes the slate clean for all the bad bacteria and slime to come back.

Growing isn't a one size fits all that's just my preference.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Happy memorial day gg

There is no such thing as HAPPY Memorial Day. Men, women and children on both sides of war died needlessly for the fucking banksters and military industrial complex. Countries ruined, veterans come home with PTSD and horrific maiming physically and mentally. Thousands commit suicide because they cannot live with the horror they saw day in, day out

Grow4me

Grow4me

There is no such thing as HAPPY Memorial Day. Men, women and children on both sides of war died needlessly for the fucking banksters and military industrial complex. Countries ruined, veterans come home with PTSD and horrific maiming physically and mentally. Thousands commit suicide because they cannot live with the horror they saw day in, day out
Point well taken, I hope the sentiment behind my comment was understood.

Fatty LIVES

Fatty LIVES

Amen to that. I'd appreciate ya didnt curse in here. Im a Christian duder. Thanks :)

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Ain't a damn thing wrong with enjoying family and remembering the ones that fell for what ever reason. We simply saying have a good and safe time. Probably ain't nothing "truther" wise you could bring up that I haven't read, but no need to rant on a positive post... Keep it to yourself bro.

Top Bottom