First Indoor Full Grow.

• Thread starter PDXLifted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Hola fellow farmers, this is my first full indoor cycle that I will post about on here. It's my third grow cycle, the second is 4-6 weeks from finishing outdoors and my first grow finished about a month ago (outdoor light dep vegged indoors).
I'm using a 4x4 gorilla lite tent, and have a 600w HPS air cooled light with a fan blowing into the light and venting outdoors. There is a large hurricane at the top to increase passive air intake at the bottom of the tent for the plants to breathe. I have a 250w (american made) LED light that I will add in flower. There is also an oscillating cooling tower and a dehumifier in the tent, and a drip tray that's elevated at the back so the water pools for easing shop-vacuuming.
The soil is fox farms ocean Forest. The clones are in 7 gallon pots, while the seed starts are in 5 gallon pots. I'm going to add another autoflower seed (fem. Northern lights) in a 5 gallon pot next week for a staggered harvest, and since I need a good indica in my life - lol.

There are 3 kosher Tangie plants that i started from (fem.) seeds, one clone off of the bubble gum plants from my first grow (see my first grow journal), one 818 headband clone, and one sour OG clone.

I've topped, FIM'd and LST'd all of the plants; and intend to employ a 4X4 net for scrogging that I purchased.

I've built an automatic water feeder since I'm also a full time graduate student and need to save all the time I can, but I'm doing it in a way that it doesn't take up space in my room all the time but can be moved in and out as needed.
Bosses orders (the wife).

One love,
Pdx lifted

First indoor full grow
First indoor full grow 2
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

nice look but light is way to far away what it at 5 or 6ft tall you biggest only looks about 2ft tall

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

nice look but light is way to far away what it at 5 or 6ft tall you biggest only looks about 2ft tall
Hey there, since these are indica dominant strains I'm trying to get them to stretch a little more, the distance between the nodes is a little close for my liking.

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

don't want big buds????

I only kept it suspended higher for 2 days to get the stretch I wanted to train them in my preferred manner. I did the same with my indicas that are about to finish outdoors -- the second harvest of the outdoor season -- and the buds are massive.
It's like working out, there is not one way to do it, there are thousands of ways, and we just choose whichever one get the results we desire.

I appreciate your input.

One love.

PDXLifted

PDXLifted

Day 32 of flower. I put in a screen early in flower and used that to train them for the most part. Next time I intend to do a full SCROG.
The bubblegum is on the front left, sunset Sherbert front right, kosher Tangie middle right, sour kush middle left, 818 headband back right, kosher Tangie back left. All of the buds are stacking big time, and these colas will be massive (several already measure over a foot)... What was that you were saying about not wanting big buds? Lmao.

I'll post more close-ups at some point but I'm pretty busy as of now. The second picture is a close up of one of the many buds on the gorgeous sunset Sherbert.

One love.

K

Kieran

Hola fellow farmers, this is my first full indoor cycle that I will post about on here. It's my third grow cycle, the second is 4-6 weeks from finishing outdoors and my first grow finished about a month ago (outdoor light dep vegged indoors).
I'm using a 4x4 gorilla lite tent, and have a 600w HPS air cooled light with a fan blowing into the light and venting outdoors. There is a large hurricane at the top to increase passive air intake at the bottom of the tent for the plants to breathe. I have a 250w (american made) LED light that I will add in flower. There is also an oscillating cooling tower and a dehumifier in the tent, and a drip tray that's elevated at the back so the water pools for easing shop-vacuuming.
The soil is fox farms ocean Forest. The clones are in 7 gallon pots, while the seed starts are in 5 gallon pots. I'm going to add another autoflower seed (fem. Northern lights) in a 5 gallon pot next week for a staggered harvest, and since I need a good indica in my life - lol.

There are 3 kosher Tangie plants that i started from (fem.) seeds, one clone off of the bubble gum plants from my first grow (see my first grow journal), one 818 headband clone, and one sour OG clone.

I've topped, FIM'd and LST'd all of the plants; and intend to employ a 4X4 net for scrogging that I purchased.

I've built an automatic water feeder since I'm also a full time graduate student and need to save all the time I can, but I'm doing it in a way that it doesn't take up space in my room all the time but can be moved in and out as needed.

One love,
Pdx lifted

One love,
Pdx lifted

Screenshot 2016 11 14 20 45 24
Top Bottom