First indoor grow wedding cake.

• Thread starter Bps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint1

Saint1

Not quite enough flower nutrients in that to properly flower but it will work, just not complete. Great grow though, keep pushing thru and pay attention to them girls. I grew wedding cake and it turned out fantastic. She is a picky strain - You're doing fine.

Side note - On your light you talked about red light on one side? have you checked? it might have them on both - but with the angle on the camera - we cant see that side..? maybe? i don't think your light is the issue though.

Bps

Bps

Not quite enough flower nutrients in that to properly flower but it will work, just not complete. Great grow though, keep pushing thru and pay attention to them girls. I grew wedding cake and it turned out fantastic. She is a picky strain - You're doing fine.

Side note - On your light you talked about red light on one side? have you checked? it might have them on both - but with the angle on the camera - we cant see that side..? maybe? i don't think your light is the issue though.
Thanks for the info.. i appreciate it...
I will have to use something else for the next grow. Do you have any suggestions..?
I just used what looked like it would work, with the least amount of work...
I don't know what I'm doing... lol
I can say i have been lucky so far, no problems until now..
And all the red lights came on when i turned it up to 100% power.. i didn't have it turned up all the way..
But the plant on that side did start doing better since i turned it up all the way..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I will have to use something else for the next grow. Do you have any suggestions..?
And all the red lights came on when i turned it up to 100% power.. i didn't have it turned up all the way..
But the plant on that side did start doing better since i turned it up all the way..
i did briefly check the coast of maine site,. there’s something about growing marijuana with their nutes?
you should read all their info first before changing , i just couldn’t be bothered at the moment,.

Bps

Bps

Just some pictures from today, seems to be still getting thicker buds..
Wedding cake is the one changing color, birthday cake hasn't changed yet, other than the stem color..
Polish 20240308 113025295
Polish 20240308 112953157
Polish 20240308 112922500

20240308 112514
Polish 20240308 112755537
Polish 20240308 112850297
Polish 20240308 112821887

Bps

Bps

i did briefly check the coast of maine site,. there’s something about growing marijuana with their nutes?
you should read all their info first before changing , i just couldn’t be bothered at the moment,.
Thanks, no i just used it because it sounded easy to do, just fertilize a few times and your supposedly done.. lol
I thought I had read all the info, and watched all the videos, but i could have missed something..
I will look into it more..
Thanks again for your help..

Saint1

Saint1

Yeah thats what i figured with the light. Everyone's thoughts and beliefs are different for what "works best". You just have to "find" what works , for you. Some use "this" product - and have no issues, While some use the same products, and it's a shit show. Some strains like this, some strains like that. blah blah blah.... I can tell you what i use and it works for me (or has) lol. I've gone thru several brands of nutrients, some with LOTS of different additives, the one I use now is Element Nutrients, and it has been Fantastic. Very easy and inexpensive. But trust me, I'm still learning this process. A lot of guys here will tell you trial and error. You're doing fine - they look awesome.

Bps

Bps

Yeah thats what i figured with the light. Everyone's thoughts and beliefs are different for what "works best". You just have to "find" what works , for you. Some use "this" product - and have no issues, While some use the same products, and it's a shit show. Some strains like this, some strains like that. blah blah blah.... I can tell you what i use and it works for me (or has) lol. I've gone thru several brands of nutrients, some with LOTS of different additives, the one I use now is Element Nutrients, and it has been Fantastic. Very easy and inexpensive. But trust me, I'm still learning this process. A lot of guys here will tell you trial and error. You're doing fine - they look awesome.
Sounds good, yah i will check that one out, and do alot more research on flowering nutrients before my next grow.. Thanks again for your help.....

Bps

Bps

Just a question iv been trying to figure out, but i haven't been able to find a answer.
Maybe someone on here can explain it better..
I look up wedding cake strain info, and i see one that is triangle kush × animal mints, and one that is girl scout cookies × cherry pie...
Is it possible to have two different strains, with different parent strains and be the same thing...
Or is there just 2 different versions of the wedding cake strain...?
Screenshot 20240309 151033 Chrome
Screenshot 20240309 150942 Chrome

Saint1

Saint1

Just a question iv been trying to figure out, but i haven't been able to find a answer.
Maybe someone on here can explain it better..
I look up wedding cake strain info, and i see one that is triangle kush × animal mints, and one that is girl scout cookies × cherry pie...
Is it possible to have two different strains, with different parent strains and be the same thing...
Or is there just 2 different versions of the wedding cake strain...?View attachment 2132907View attachment 2132908
Maybe it depends on where you got your seeds. Mine were from Barney’s, and they say Girl Scout cookies x Cherry Pie x OG kush. I love this one!

Bps

Bps

I got them from kind seed company..
I ordered wedding cake, animal mints × triangle kush..
And birthday cake, cherry pie × girl scout cookies...
They have them advertised as 2 different strains, that's why i am curious if actually are different strains or what...
I have 1 of each growing now, and they definitely look different..
I guess i will know after harvest time what one is the real wedding cake... lol
Thanks for replying, any new info is good info....

Rama777

Rama777

Lookin’ great man!!

I’ve gone through a few dozen bags of that COM soil for my heavier feeding vegetable starts. I like it a lot but I do add perlite to it. Dense as hell and holds onto moisture for forever in my experience.

Reactions: Bps
Bps

Bps

Lookin’ great man!!

I’ve gone through a few dozen bags of that COM soil for my heavier feeding vegetable starts. I like it a lot but I do add perlite to it. Dense as hell and holds onto moisture for forever in my experience.
Thanks..
Yah i think it's good soil, i haven't had any problems with it.. but i haven't really used anything else so i will have to check out some others I've heard about, see how they compare...
Thanks for the info.. 👍

Bps

Bps

Few days into week 8, had to trim some yellow leaves but it seems to be doing good..
20240311 143138
Polish 20240311 150811365
Polish 20240311 140259512
Polish 20240312 155004955
Polish 20240312 155216351

Top Bottom