First Indoor Grow.

• Thread starter newbie1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newbie1

newbie1

Aw that sucks. sorry to hear that dude. Can't you exchang for another one if it was brand new?
Yep its allright i tend to go in panic mode from time to time ha ha :-) the hydro shop i got it from have sent a replacement straight out, so alls good. My main concern was are the plants going to get confused. We allready had an issue with late light one day as electricity had run out and i could'nt find key to recharge the meter. But according to hydro shop it wont do no harm as long as i continue with 18 - 6 scedule when sorted :-) good to hear from you Missroom :-)

Misshroom

Misshroom

Glad to here it sorted it self out. Would have sucked to give up such a lovely project, and so close to flowering. Maybe in the meantime you could place them in/under a window letting them sunbath for more 18H. atleast that way the cycle continuous :)
Best of luck to you!

newbie1

newbie1

Glad to here it sorted it self out. Would have sucked to give up such a lovely project, and so close to flowering. Maybe in the meantime you could place them in/under a window letting them sunbath for more 18H. atleast that way the cycle continuous :)
Best of luck to you!
They are in the sunlight but not 18 hrs :-( If it triggers them into flower may not be such a problem as i was only letting them go another 1 - 2 weeks any way. Dont know if it will. The guys i got lighting from sent my order out straight away and i recieved it next day so new one will be here tomorrow probably. If not definitely the next :-)

Misshroom

Misshroom

If the only problem is they going into flower, that doesn't sound so bad. my first thoughts is automatically the worste. Hermies and dying :P But what do I know, never grown weed :)
lol, that couldn't be faster, good for you!

newbie1

newbie1

@Misshroom If that is the only problem :-( like you say, Hermies is possible i think but like yourself im just a beginner. Yes very fast delivery service and very helpful, they didnt hesitate to send a new one :)

Misshroom

Misshroom

Let's hope they just flower :)
That's the way to keep costumers around, and quality. Possible you were just unlucky and got a the defected one out of the batch.

newbie1

newbie1

Let's hope they just flower :)
That's the way to keep costumers around, and quality. Possible you were just unlucky and got a the defected one out of the batch.
Hopefully, im a bit worried that something has caused it, another fault. Ive taken the problem to the electrical thread so hopefully someone with tech no how can help :-)

newbie1

newbie1

Ballast came this morning :-) quick service eh ! :-) ill be using them again :-) Just as cool, the ph of soil has risen on 3 of my plants :-) will water other 2 tonight. plant 1 run off was ph 6.1 ppm 553 (maybe a little high ppm, but not too bad) plant 2 ph 6.0 ppm 428 :-) plant 3 ph 6.2 ppm 460 :-) This is a funny old game is,nt it :-) But loving it, must try not to panic ha ha :-)

Misshroom

Misshroom

I thought it might have something to do with it :)
haha, just don't over boil it. tends to make things smooshy and fall apart :V

Latest posts

Top Bottom