First Indoor Organic Grow Go

• Thread starter MTLEADER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Well we had 3 deaths in the family this week, the 3 girls must have been really sick or I'm a killer. I have my autos going still but my 3 bigger Photos I got from a friend perished. RIP Now moving on I'm going to do some cleaning on the autos tonight to many leaves on them and try again to teach my GF how to do it as to be able to help me, spring time is always the busiest time for my little remodel and handyman company. I also started to build a smallish greenhouse in my yard I'm trying to build it in the Lean to style. So I only need to build 3 walls and a roof the back wall is my porch and I might put plastic or mesh netting on that side. Inside there will be a curtain of panda plastic so I can roll it down at night for the plants to have light for the full 18 hours. That and I have military Helos flying over all the time and at night they use nigh vision and the grow lights might mess with there eyes, don't need the Army pissed at me LOL.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

When the plants are ready to harvest is it the crystals that I need to look at or the color of the hairs in the buds? I think my autos might be ready but I'm not going to get a very good yield from them cus I got no clue what I'm doing lol. But we do and we learn.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

OK this grow is now done I cut my autos today and put them in my tent to hang dry. I will post pictures of them but they look rather pathetic, but it is a learning experience. 7 plants total and I'll get maybe 3 ounces haha but they survived me lol. pictures will be up in next 2 days.

R

rolandrog

Ok so this is goin to be in a 4' X 4' vivosun tent. With 2 to different Lights one is a Vivosun Full spectrum LED 1000w and the other is a SF1000D I just bought. I had a way better light I wanted to use but it is lacking a dimmer and makes my tenet rather hot. That light is a PhotoBio Phantom Mx 680w S4 LED. Anyone who has seen these lights knows there pretty badass. If anyone does know a way to make a dimmer for this unit let me know please cant afford the autopilot px2 to do it. Anyways.

Soil, Amendments, and addons:

Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Forest + added perlite

Amendments:
Earth Dust by Thegreensunshineco.com
Recharge by Realgrowers.com

Addons:
Diatomaceous Earth by Safer (for pest control)
Sticky-Icky: Enzyme Blend (at flowering stage) by Dakine420.com
Fish Shit by Fishheaadfarms.com

I have 3 and 7 gallon Fabric pots to use as I do have 2 different tents. I will be pretty much following a fellow grower also in this forum so I can learn how to grow organically.
Thank you @ComfortablyNumb.
Right now I am setting everything up for when all my soil products get to me. I have 1 straggler the Fish Shit. I guess I missed it being dropped off at my mailbox and it was sent back now it will have to be reshipped. So what I have done so far is Built the tent and am setting up the inline vent fan. I ran a new electric line just for the tent from my main power box so I worn have an extra draw on my homes electric circuits. I'm using a 6 inch vent fan and duct. And have reinforced my tent with pvc pipe. I will post more along with pictures, and what strain I will be growing in the coming days.

I have yet to not be dumbfounded by the stupidity of TENT BUYERS. OMG. Buy Tent, then buy Blower Inlet, then buy Fan Outlet. So NEEDLESS and Waste of Money. AND NOW, YOU, lmao, paying for extra electrical infrastructure LMAO. Dude, I don't know why you bought a tent other than, "Everyone Else Buys It and Recommends It". OMFG.
Just grow in a room in your house - TENTLESS. Nough Said.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Bro if you have nothing constructive to say F off. I cant stand people like you and most of the people on this forum cant either so we'll see how long you stick around and now i'll do myself a big favor and BLOCK.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have yet to not be dumbfounded by the stupidity of TENT BUYERS. OMG. Buy Tent, then buy Blower Inlet, then buy Fan Outlet. So NEEDLESS and Waste of Money. AND NOW, YOU, lmao, paying for extra electrical infrastructure LMAO. Dude, I don't know why you bought a tent other than, "Everyone Else Buys It and Recommends It". OMFG.
Bada bing?
Bada boom🙅🏻‍♂️
troll it up somes where else!!

mancorn

mancorn

I guess you could light proof, vent, heat, cool an entire room and then deal with all the mold and water damage, while screaming at the wife and kids when they flip on the lights to find the Shoots & Ladder game. Or you could just use a corner in a spare room.

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Ok so here are the pictures of the pathetic finish to my autos but at least they lived, and out of all 7 photo plants I have one lone survivor hanging in. So first one down and many lessons learned. There was a total of 7 pictures but the others were very crappy pictures. So my biggest mistake here I think was trimming to much of the leaf off and not putting them in my 7 gallon grow bags. After clipping the plants off I pulled the rest of the stem out of the soil so I can flush the soil and reuse in my vegetable garden and found that all but 2 were root bound not heave but enough that I think it stunned them to be so small, would like to know if I might be correct here or was it something else ? Also before I do another grow I will be getting my water filters set up and adding an ALK filter to my RO system. Also be spending some on an INKBIRD ITC-608T humidity controller it is 70$ give or take. If someone knows one that is cheaper but not a piece of crap please let me know. Thank you.

IMG 20220402 121908850 HDR1
IMG 20220402 123232996 HDR1
IMG 20220402 123543625 HDR1
IMG 20220402 123640888 HDR1
Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

When the plants are ready to harvest is it the crystals that I need to look at or the color of the hairs in the buds? I think my autos might be ready but I'm not going to get a very good yield from them cus I got no clue what I'm doing lol. But we do and we learn.
Crystals always once they are milky and some even amber than your good usally at like 30% amber and rest milky white

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

See low amount of buds for the plants. But man they got some strong effect's to them, so least that part came correct. I'm thinking the lockout may have stunted there growth or the amount of trimming I did. Did not know not to defoliate autos like this. I do now LOL.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

See low amount of buds for the plants. But man they got some strong effect's to them, so least that part came correct. I'm thinking the lockout may have stunted there growth or the amount of trimming I did. Did not know not to defoliate autos like this. I do now LOL.
Yup the stunt did part of the mess and defoliating autos is the worst thing you can do after 2nd week of flowering your fine within first 2 weeks in stretch and also 2 weeks of course ending of veg usally only times you should do anything like that to an autoflower for you future grows you know now

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Yep I know now. The bud is strong though so had I done it right I would have been a lot happier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom