First journal - OG grow

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Thats not exactly true. Curling doesnt mean as much as the mottling does.
Ive grown out full plants that had broad mites that were only treated with neem oil. You wouldnt know they were infected unless you looked under a 60X. They were there, just not many of them.

The Caps foliar pack probably got rid of them or most of them.

Ill shoot some old pics when i get a chance.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

i don't know... it doesnt necessarily look like he has broads. i saw some curling that did look like it in a few pics, but it might have been heat stress or something. the new pics look clean though. if it were broads those plants wouldn't have made it so far and they definitely wouldnt look that good. i will honestly be AMAZED if PO let out clean cut.
They did have some heat stress in the beginning for sure. Once I worked on the temps the leaves straightened out. Hopefully they are all clean and I'll never have to go to PO again and worry about this kind of thing.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Swapped out the 400w cmh with the 600w hps yesterday. They are looking extremely healthy and happy today. I added some AN big bud to the mix today and will go through week 6 with it.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Day 15. Everything visible is tahoe og, sfv og and king louie og. The gorilla glue #4 and forum cut girl scout cookies should be poking their heads up in that top left corner any day. I threw them in late just want to see what they're made of before doing a full run.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Day 19. The sfv is a stretchy bitch in the 3rd week but also the frostiest. I didn't get roots on the sfv cuts though :( gonna try again with some flowering tops. Got roots on the tahoe and louie in about 10 days. The others have finished most of their stretch. Any white spots you see are caps bennies.

pura

pura

Doing good!
SFV is one of my favorite ogs by far. You're right about the stretch..hurt me bad the first time I ran her..usually top her right away. How're the temps in there?

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Doing good!
SFV is one of my favorite ogs by far. You're right about the stretch..hurt me bad the first time I ran her..usually top her right away. How're the temps in there?
Thanks! I love properly done sfv as well, super dank and piney and lemony. Temps with light on are from low/mid 70's to 80 depending on time of day. I'm not running any ac or climate control so it fluctuates between that range.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Beginning of week 5..

Sfv to the left, tahoe to the right and forum gsc poking her head up in the back:

Tahoe and king louie og:

Everything is looking and smelling amazing but the king louie og is out shining the others. Sorry about the crappy pics.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

yes sir, looks good in there! gonna be nice to compare everything all at the same time, see what one works best with your style of growing... Been told a few times all the elite og's are so good that whatever one you can dial is gonna be the best:)

Harp

Harp

Hey nice grow man!
im growing some of Reserva Privada's OG KUSH and im experiencing "taco leaves" ??

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Hey nice grow man!
im growing some of Reserva Privada's OG KUSH and im experiencing "taco leaves" ??
Thanks bro! I'm not familiar with reserva privadas line but that seems to be a common trait in og...could also be heat or nute related.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Ok I messed around for a while and took some updated pictures. Here's my og's beginning week 6.

And here's a canopy shot. Man that forum cut gsc is a stretchy bitch! She's got some tiny nugs compared to the og's but she went in a week later, and is not in ideal conditions as I'm feeding the og's more on the heavy side and I've read the gsc likes low nutrients and lower light intensity to really shine.

And here we are brewing up a batch of caps bennies. I'll be dumping a couple cups in the aero cloner as well today to see how it does in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom