First journal - OG grow

• Thread starter Mike Hawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGkushistein

OGkushistein

you don't need a fancy camera to see them ladies are looking lovely and dank.. will they be in any specific valley shop when they are complete?did you get that forum cut from P.O.?

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

you don't need a fancy camera to see them ladies are looking lovely and dank.. will they be in any specific valley shop when they are complete?did you get that forum cut from P.O.?
Nah bro I'm not anywhere near the valley. Yes, I got the forum at PO. I asked them for raw cuts while I was there, as they always sell out right away and they cut me 5 and I rooted em. I believe they also have the animal cut.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Some lights off pics going into week 7. Going to start hitting them with moab again tomorrow, for the next 2 weeks.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

lookin great dude ! Nice to know PO can still kick it ! Helps that you've got them pretty DIALED ! :)

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Really sorry about the bad pictures :(. Down to the last 2 weeks.

Louie og nugs falling all over the place...had to tie some to the tent posts. PO was accurate on their strain description. I thought the net would be enough support.

The tahoe and sfv got a little burned with the h16 fire/moab combo at first. Had to lighten the fire a bit. The forum gsc looks beautiful, but pathetic yield wise compared to everything else. But she is right up in the light and getting the same nutes, both contributing to my cookie crumbs. I'll do better with her next time.

This heat wave is killing me as well with no ac. But things have held up surprisingly well. Next run will be in a bigger setup with ac.

Harp

Harp

Props on the grow man. Looks delicious. I was having minor problems with heat as well. But this cold front that hit Colorado really helped a lot. It actually snowed this weekend. Weird.

Looking forward to harvest Though! :)

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Props on the grow man. Looks delicious. I was having minor problems with heat as well. But this cold front that hit Colorado really helped a lot. It actually snowed this weekend. Weird.

Looking forward to harvest Though! :)
Hey thanks man. It's been in the 90's here over the last couple of weeks.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Dam bro, what's your room temps like when it gets that hot?
I don't even want to know LOL. It usually runs like 5* over ambient so anywhere from 90-100 with light on :( definitely not looking forward to summer.

Harp

Harp

Lol I feel you.
My highest temp was 85. All i did was swap out the water from my dwc daily with fresh cold water and it did just fine. I would humbly suggest you supplement with co2, but being that you're petty close to harvest, I don't think you'll need it.

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Sorry I haven't updated this thread. The heat wave in my last two weeks killed me. I ended up with more fluff than buds and only ended up with 4oz of primo nugs. Threw anything else that wasn't top notch into the bubble hash pile. My next grow will be on a 4x4 table with 1000w and ac so it will be much more dialed for sure. Here's some pics.

Girl Scout cookies

Tahoe og

King louie og

I threw the whole sfv og plant in the hash pile as it didn't meet my quality standards. I think I got a bunk cut.

The tahoe and king louie are pretty close, but the tahoe looks prettier and smells better, and yielded fatter nugs. Both absolutely reek of lemon pine skunk even after just a 4 day dry and 3 day cure so far.

The gsc is some straight dank. This was more of a test grow with these cuts. Next grow will be straight gsc. Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom