First Legal Grow Edmonton 2019

• Thread starter TheForSaken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheForSaken

TheForSaken

Been trying to upload videos here but it keeps denying me cause of the length.
So here's my new YT channel where I'll be loading them up to
Here's a quick clip of a dragonfly I found just chilling on one of the plants

TheForSaken

TheForSaken

Sorry for having deleted my previous YT videos I'm really having a hard time with a couple trolls. Specifically THERAMBLNMAN and Cory Edwards, everytime I post a new one, they shit all over it.
Gonna post them all back up now, along with a bunch of new ones.
I'm so computer illiterate it isn't funny, this is a huge undertaking for me.
Please be patient

20191008 165524
20191008 165534
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sorry for having deleted my previous YT videos I'm really having a hard time with a couple trolls. Specifically THERAMBLNMAN and Cory Edwards, everytime I post a new one, they shit all over it.
Gonna post them all back up now, along with a bunch of new ones.
I'm so computer illiterate it isn't funny, this is a huge undertaking for me.
Please be patient
Fanfuckingtastic man! how much longer?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Sorry guys have no idea why my YT channel won't show all the videos.
My wife and my son can only see them once subscribed? Yet they all set on public. 😐
Here's a couple shots from today
You might end up being the catalyst in changing the laws. I don't think the politicians thought of your plants when they made the 4 plant rule. I hope they don't see your pics and freak out (lol) screaming" 1 plant only 1 plant we can't have people seeing this ban him 1 plant 1 plant 1 plant 1 plant". lol sorry just smoked a bong load.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
OK, I had to wait till I got home from work to reply to your comment.
Before I embarrass myself I should really have you clarify on what it is you are really asking for.
You want more butt shots, as in ass? or was that a typo and you possibly meant to say bud shots?
Didn’t even know you replied to this I apologize.
I dont know what the heck I was talking about, I love butt’s but I went back in the thread I didn’t see any lol.
But anyway cannabis girls are the best especially when they will pose with the plants.💃

TheForSaken

TheForSaken

You might end up being the catalyst in changing the laws. I don't think the politicians thought of your plants when they made the 4 plant rule. I hope they don't see your pics and freak out (lol) screaming" 1 plant only 1 plant we can't have people seeing this ban him 1 plant 1 plant 1 plant 1 plant". lol sorry just smoked a bong load.
Lol, you're not the first to bring that point up to me

T

Tusks

Hey Forsaken, how's the greenhouse fairing, any amber trichomes yet? I think I found my first today on one of my Northern berry girls.

Tusks

TheForSaken

TheForSaken

Hey Forsaken, how's the greenhouse fairing, any amber trichomes yet? I think I found my first today on one of my Northern berry girls.

Tusks
Checked on them just now and no luck with any amber trichs as of yet.
All are cloudy, so not much longer now.
Regardless the C99 will be coming down tomorrow. Botrytis is taking its toll no matter what I do I can't seem to keep it in check with her.
She by far has been the biggest pain in my ass plant to grow outdoors. She does Great indoors tho.
I'll keep you posted when I start seeing amber!

Top Bottom