First lesson has been learned

• Thread starter Matour420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
In middle Strawberry cough the two in rear NL#1 2 in front girl guide . 2 week after transplanting them from a outdoor grow they were sad when I got them home but nursing back using light seaweed and Vegemite feed and folia spray , this pic is week one using Reiziger bass a&d + green planet cal/mag and go roots a humid acid loving the new Nutes they have picked up and well on there way . Prolly lollipop pop them the taller ones and lst the SC and GG .

Matour420

Matour420

In middle Strawberry cough the two in rear NL#1 2 in front girl guide . 2 week after transplanting them from a outdoor grow they were sad when I got them home but nursing back using light seaweed and Vegemite feed and folia spray , this pic is week one using Reiziger bass a&d + green planet cal/mag and go roots a humid acid loving the new Nutes they have picked up and well on there way . Prolly lollipop pop them the taller ones and lst the SC and GG .
They look good all the best man appreciate it your help

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Great idea for run off never thought of that
My wife calls me the ideas man ... good luck I’ll try to find some trays to get under mine the mop thing is getting old ... like me ...

RickkiTX

RickkiTX

My wife calls me the ideas man ... good luck I’ll try to find some trays to get under mine the mop thing is getting old ... like me ...
haha maybe some kind of matt you can pull. out after watering to dry

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
haha maybe some kind of matt you can pull. out after watering to dry
I went cheap ass old school got some pot risers 16 in a bag $2.35 , the pot trays 32 cents each quick 10 minutes of cleaning and 10% bleach salutation both tents up n running air gap 10cm or greater drip trays n risers looking good . And so cheap I’m Irish ....

5EEA690A BE31 4FAB 94A8 8F75B701D08B
5CEF6287 6B1F 491B A835 C133D14793DF
81BAE785 0BA4 4766 B461 82E217DF742F
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
With a bit of a slope on my benches, I used plastic wavy roofing material, was pretty cheap at home depot. Nailed a few sections of rain gutter to the ends of the benches and all the runoff goes Into drainage totes.View attachment 966238
Cool I used that years back using rock wool slabs with NL#5 on continually drip feed hell my mothers basement stank of dank only problem was keeping my mother out of the basement she loved the NL#5 .

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
With a bit of a slope on my benches, I used plastic wavy roofing material, was pretty cheap at home depot. Nailed a few sections of rain gutter to the ends of the benches and all the runoff goes Into drainage totes.View attachment 966238

Dirtbag McGuyver over here!!!! Fucking love it man!!!!!

Top Bottom