First Medical Rdwc Grow Any Input Would Help. Using Uc As My Base.

• Thread starter Pedro69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pedro69

Pedro69

My thoughts were just to build my own seems simple enough and I have some experience plumbing. Was gonna use 13 round 5g pails with one as my control 2 inch pvc running on the bottom with bulkheads. Then trying to make some diffusers for the tops not sure if I need diffusers orif there a necessity. Then use 6 or 8 inch net pots for tops by just cutting holes in lids. Was going to run pvc all the way around the bottom then flex 3/4 for diffusers. That's my 10x5 half of my room then for veg I was going to use 3 totes and do the same system but double or triple up totes plant count to equal 12. Then run a rez with straight ro water with leads to both systems auto filling the systems. For intake I was going to run a hyper 8 inch with hepa then out have 6 inch carbon filter running through my flower 2 thousand watt hps (haven't bought yet) with a 600 mh for veg and just run that directly out of the house. I'm not doing this to make money just straight up get some good free smoke. An I know it's gonna be far from free but like good old pops used to say if you doing something you love it ain't called working. I already have 2 1000 watt Mars led I bought awhile ago an was going to initially try but then lost my space. But got my space back so figured di it right. So not sure what to do with them might use them as supplemental light but I initially wanted to use them as my veg then transition to hps in flower but I've read that led to hps might stunt growth so nut sure haven't researched enough. I'm trying to pull the trigger on everything asap lights fans seeds just trying to get the best stuff at the best prices

Pedro69

Pedro69

I have 1500 to spend on lights seeds fans pumps. I already have air stones 60 watt pump net pots and the stuff I can buy at home depot can be taken out of the budget as I will just use my HD card. I.e pvc piping some fittings buckets paint whatever I can get there rez (using a garbage bucket) totes lines.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have 1500 to spend on lights seeds fans pumps. I already have air stones 60 watt pump net pots and the stuff I can buy at home depot can be taken out of the budget as I will just use my HD card. I.e pvc piping some fittings buckets paint whatever I can get there rez (using a garbage bucket) totes lines.
See you can use round buckets but they are leak prone and bulkheads are expensive as fuck. You really need square in my opinion. Here is my system, You cant really build a system for any cheaper. I bought another 10 foot of blue hose so i could rearange to the size of style i wanted.
You could always buy 2, one in veg and one in flower, when you want to move to flower you just pick up the netpot and move it to other system. Very simple.. Personally i only think you need 1 system and a aero cloner...

http://i.einvalid.com/images/g/G1wAAOSw2XFUZ66B/s-l500.jpg

And you need this to go with it....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluelab-Gua...474690?hash=item41afc01282:g:NUoAAOSwo4pYLjdV
http://i.einvalid.com/images/g/NUoAAOSwo4pYLjdV/s-l500.jpg
Mouse over to Zoom
-
Click to enlarge

And this is your 3 week cloner/veg ...

http://i.einvalid.com/images/g/FIUAAOSwiYFXK8ym/s-l500.jpg

You would have a mean setup right there brother, with money to get your room environment fans/filters. You dont need but a 440 cfm fan on intake and a 8 inch with matching 8" filter for exhaust on a titan temp fan controller...

S l1602
S l1601
S l1600
Pedro69

Pedro69

That's exactly the system I want to build. Are there 12 sites and are those bulkheads or uniseal? Do they have top feeds and fuck that would just make my life easier. I saw the blue monitor thought I might go with something cheaper or is that the only one that will read everything I need.

dan1989

dan1989

Autoflowers are good if you want a continuous supply, just plant them about three weeks apart, northern lights is a good one to start on. Don't want to be a buzz kill but that's a lot of money to spend on a first grow, and unless you know how to grow and understand the plant, hydro will be quite difficult to get right without hands on help. As for seeds I would buy a pack of feminized, grow them until you can take clones!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That's exactly the system I want to build. Are there 12 sites and are those bulkheads or uniseal? Do they have top feeds and fuck that would just make my life easier. I saw the blue monitor thought I might go with something cheaper or is that the only one that will read everything I need.
Don't skimp on the monitor. It's the fucking holy grail to hydro. I'm telling you right now, knowing exactly what the girls are getting is essential in water culture. Understanding what deep water culture is is your main point. The system only allows you to control multiple grow buckets at the same time. Otherwise you would have to do each bucket ..ugh..
So you need a monitor in that bucket that tells you either out a doubt wtf is going on... you lose 2 pds of dank 3 weeks from harvest cause your meter was wrong are malfunctioned, u will be having talks with Lil baby Jesus that you save some from root rot...
Ya thier is cheaper ones.. cheaper weed too, but you don't skimp there.. so if you skimp on meter you now got Mexican lol....

As for more sites. I say you start with that one. I just pulled 440 grams on 3 of the buckets. The grow is posted here... so 150 a bucket on 2 1000hps.. so 1200 in all 8 buckets Should be easy... my goal is 2000 and it's is obtainable. But that's where time/environment/skill come into play...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And yes they are top feed and deep water culture and recirculating and work off a big air pump instead of water pump ( no flood)!!!
And no heat from water pump. Drip ring gets plants started good in dwc... and that where a lot of people fsil....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nope just 1/2 inch hose .... no uniseals/or bulkheads..
You can't build it really any cheaper. . I looked. I tried. This one has all the stuff you need. Except hydroton. Look... Ask the guys on my thread if I rock this system EVEN as a newbie.. I got you homie!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Fuck I could buy 2 of those lol would 1 1000 watt run one system buy 2 use a 1000 each side
I use 2 lights on 1 system. they are dimmable from 400 watts to 1050 watts and run mh and hps bulbs. You could buy 2 systems and veg with one under your leds, and flower the other under 2 1000 watt hps's.

An do you get clogs ever from ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS
I never had a clog in my life UNLESS it was from hitting off this 20 a gram dank that i no longer have to pay for....
And i never heard of ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS

Pedro69

Pedro69

Don't skimp on the monitor. It's the fucking holy grail to hydro. I'm telling you right now, knowing exactly what the girls are getting is essential in water culture. Understanding what deep water culture is is your main point. The system only allows you to control multiple grow buckets at the same time. Otherwise you would have to do each bucket ..ugh..
So you need a monitor in that bucket that tells you either out a doubt wtf is going on... you lose 2 pds of dank 3 weeks from harvest cause your meter was wrong are malfunctioned, u will be having talks with Lil baby Jesus that you save some from root rot...
Ya thier is cheaper ones.. cheaper weed too, but you don't skimp there.. so if you skimp on meter you now got Mexican lol....

As for more sites. I say you start with that one. I just pulled 440 grams on 3 of the buckets. The grow is posted here... so 150 a bucket on 2 1000hps.. so 1200 in all 8 buckets Should be easy... my goal is 2000 and it's is obtainable. But that's where time/environment/skill come into play...
B
Anything to say about crop kinds genetics?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I use 2 lights on 1 system. they are dimmable from 400 watts to 1050 watts and run mh and hps bulbs. You could buy 2 systems and veg with one under your leds, and flower the other under 2 1000 watt hps's.

I never had a clog in my life UNLESS it was from hitting off this 20 a gram dank that i no longer have to pay for....
And i never heard of ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS
And i would watch getting caught up with all the bullshit that they advertize on nutrient bottles. Usually simplist is best and in your case of being a complete noob :),, you need to stick with Flora Nova Bloom and floralicious, and uc roots for root protection... Leave the rest of that shit alone till you understand this shit.. You will fuck up quicker than shit you be adding multiple shit,,, ratios will get out of wack, ec be all over the place...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

B
Anything to say about crop kinds genetics?
Nope. I assume they are all right. Autos are easist but really phots are the best. And just get a Sour D cross from somewhere. Dont get caught up in the info the seed company feeds you either. Go with something you are familiar with smoking...

Pedro69

Pedro69

And i would watch getting caught up with all the bullshit that they advertize on nutrient bottles. Usually simplist is best and in your case of being a complete noob :),, you need to stick with Flora Nova Bloom and floralicious, and uc roots for root protection... Leave the rest of that shit alone till you understand this shit.. You will fuck up quicker than shit you be adding multiple shit,,, ratios will get out of wack, ec be all over the place...
I eat everything barely smoke so I'm gonna take it super easy on the nutes just what I need. To get me by

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Its only 8 site but i know for another 75 they would add 4 more buckets and make it 12.

Pedro69

Pedro69

I think if I go down 2 inch and build my own it's not that much more expensive just what kind of asshole charges 20 bucks for 3 dollar bucket

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I sell you all my stuff for $1500, including clones of Sour Diesel, and Girl Scout Cookie crosses to Purple Urkle purchased right here on thcbay.... Im ready to go back to flood table so i can sog.....

Top Bottom