First newbier grow

• Thread starter Weedolae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedolae

Weedolae

Hi, I am at the beginning of this beautiful marijuana cultivation road, I also put 20 4 month old seeds with a 600w sun blast bulb. I also added products, but they seem to be growing slowly I had them for the first time when they grew 18h light 6h night, after 2 months I put them 12-12 and they stopped growing and developing. after a while, I changed their schedule to 22h light and 2h night. , will they grow well now? Will the stress increase because of the light? will the plant be so good when you smoke? Plz tell me how to make them grow fast. Really is 4mounths untill im wait
First newbier grow

First newbier grow 2
First newbier grow 3
First newbier grow 4
First newbier grow 5
First newbier grow 6
Weedolae

Weedolae

you made the process even longer when you went back to 22hour cycle. They are now in vegetive mode again.
So what i need to do? For start grow fast.. I waited 4 months and look at them.. I changed în 22h like 8 days ago no more

PK1

PK1

Supporter
keep it on 22 hours for the next month and get your temps and humidity to 81f/ 70%.
Feed to drain and only feed when the bottom is less moist. That goes for any plant that was under 12/12 and then went to 22 hours.

also, what is your light, and soil? i don't know anything about your nutrients. good news is that you have alot of females

S

sshortguy1

can I ask a question? those plants look nice & all but why the branches are so small? they are not " stocky" like I seen my plants from the 90s , but generics & artificially manipulating the plants to shrink to like 2 feet is unreal , , I'm like what kind of harvest you're going to get out of that? let us know what your total was , this plants now are so small to me ,,,,lol, but they do grow differently outdoors where I can grow some to like 6 feet tall, the issue I'll have with it would be the wind the hail not to mention people jacking your crops while you're not looking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Weedolae

Weedolae

keep it on 22 hours for the next month and get your temps and humidity to 81f/ 70%.
Feed to drain and only feed when the bottom is less moist. That goes for any plant that was under 12/12 and then went to 22 hours.

also, what is your light, and soil? i don't know anything about your nutrients. good news is that you have alot of females
I used coco and EARTH have a photo with dinosaur on bottle. Light is sunmaster 600w.

20220118 110222
20220118 093150
20220118 111128
20220118 111208
20220118 111145
20220118 111301
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You want ur plants reaching for the light but if it's to high they stretch out, in my humbl little opinion lower your light to the point there reaching for it but not shying away from it bc your plants are stretching.

GetOffMyLand

GetOffMyLand

scrap it. cut your losses. will take too long to get back on track for very minimal yield, if any. no need for so many on first grow. run 1 or 2. start in your little containers but transplant in to 3 to 5 gal pots after some nodes develop. wait a few days after transplant before flipping to 12/12. DO NOT CHANGE LIGHT SCHEDULE

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Well. A grower start always with his fails, after do next things good. . But isnt over for my babyes
I don't think you have the patients to allow the plants to rejuvenate. This process of getting them back to shape is going to take a while. Your room environment and conditions are also not proper which is going to take even longer, but they can be saved.

Weedolae

Weedolae

I don't think you have the patients to allow the plants to rejuvenate. This process of getting them back to shape is going to take a while. Your room environment and conditions are also not proper which is going to take even longer, but they can be save
Tell me how to can get cultive from all of these. Is good to leave light 22h and 2h night? Thx

PK1

PK1

Supporter
upload a picture of the entire room so we can see everything.

Weedolae

Weedolae

And I dont think is schelude I cut these leaves, but I cut to much now. Im just woried about light, if is oki 22h and 2h night for get strong and fast stuff. Thx

Reactions: PK1

Latest posts

Top Bottom