First newbier grow

• Thread starter Weedolae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I forgot to mention. I cut leaves too from them, for all.thc go în buds no în leaves, I did right ?
ah man that’s just a huge mess..
i hope someone can help you out, but like i said before, better to start over and follow our help here from other growers from the very start..

Weedolae

Weedolae

i hope someone can help you out, but like i said before, better to start over and follow our help here from other growers from the very start..
Well I will. But I dont wanna leave these. I wanna go to final with its

Weedolae

Weedolae

Isnt good to cut leaves?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Isnt good to cut leaves?
everybody has different methods but we all get to a finish, what i do others would never do and the opposite..
you have gone through so much stress that i would of just left alone under the 12/12 light schedule till it was good enough to use or smoke.. just get it done with and move on..

Weedolae

Weedolae

everybody has different methods but we all get to a finish, what i do others would never do and the opposite..
you have gone through so much stress that i would of just left alone under the 12/12 light schedule till it was good enough to use or smoke.. just get it done with and move on..
So now if ill move to 12-12 again. Will grow buds rights ?

Weedolae

Weedolae

În 2 weeks 12-12 do you think is readdy for harvest ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So now if ill move to 12-12 again. Will grow buds rights ?
hopefully so, but because of switching back and forth it will cause the plant to basically stall/slow down in growth for a while, so change to 12/12 and just leave it, could take a month or more maybe two.,
make sure dark is DARK!!..

Weedolae

Weedolae

hopefully so, but because of switching back and forth it will cause the plant to basically stall/slow down in growth for a while, so change to 12/12 and just leave it, could take a month or more maybe two.,
Oki sir. Thx alot for helping me.

Weedolae

Weedolae

Plz.recomand me low price neons for use on 2×2 for grow there 10 plants and for have enough light

Weedolae

Weedolae

My sun sunmaater 600w give to much hot
take a ride on the information superhighway........the interweb
Whats that

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok whether this works for you or not as they have been through a lot and you’ll need patience.. is next time come on the farm first before doing anything, get your germination information or you clone care information here first, maybe post the method you feel comfortable with and get more advice from growers here who are experienced with those methods..
we want you to be successful!!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Plz.recomand me low price neons for use on 2×2 for grow there 10 plants and for have enough light
that someone else can help with, i’m old school and love my 1000 watt metal halide and high pressure sodium lights..

Bayrat5751

Bayrat5751

From what I can see from the latest pictures of the flowers that you have. The pistils, that's the orange,brown looking hairs on your flowers. They have all turned orange brown. That means they are far along in the flowering stage. Get yourself a jewelers microscope. Very cheap. Now look at the trichomes with the jewelers microscope. If still clear, not quite ready yet. The trichomes will go from clear to cloudy and will turn a golden color. If all golden harvest now. What you want to see is about a 60% to 70% golden brown color. Even 50% golden brown, 50% cloudy. If all pistils, the hair looking things and the trichomes are all golden brown. Went to far thru the flowering stage. Cut down cure out then enjoy the fruits of your labor. Next time from what I see try doing some trimming the tops of plants in Vegetative stage. Will get more flowers, you are not trimming at all. That's why they are tall and skinny.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
From what I can see from the latest pictures of the flowers that you have. The pistils, that's the orange,brown looking hairs on your flowers. They have all turned orange brown. That means they are far along in the flowering stage. Get yourself a jewelers microscope. Very cheap. Now look at the trichomes with the jewelers microscope. If still clear, not quite ready yet. The trichomes will go from clear to cloudy and will turn a golden color. If all golden harvest now. What you want to see is about a 60% to 70% golden brown color. Even 50% golden brown, 50% cloudy. If all pistils, the hair looking things and the trichomes are all golden brown. Went to far thru the flowering stage. Cut down cure out then enjoy the fruits of your labor. Next time from what I see try doing some trimming the tops of plants in Vegetative stage. Will get more flowers, you are not trimming at all. That's why they are tall and skinny.
trimming is not the reason why there are no branches..

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I forgot to mention. I cut leaves too from them, for all.thc go în buds no în leaves, I did right ?
WAY too much. They need the fan leaves. The leaves are the plants solar panels. Cut them off and the plant loses energy and growth slows to a crawl. Just let them grow and don't cut anything else.

Weedolae

Weedolae

WAY too much. They need the fan leaves. The leaves are the plants solar panels. Cut them off and the plant loses energy and growth slows to a crawl. Just let them grow and don't cut anything else.
Mistakes by newbies like me. Hehe. Thx alot, I wont do it anymore. Now ill leet them 1 week more to 20-4 after ill bridge them to 12-12 and wait to get buds hehe.

Weedolae

Weedolae

I did hear that from someone old too. But I domt know when . Is good to cut it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom