First newbier grow

• Thread starter Weedolae
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bayrat5751

Bayrat5751

I would just harvest now. When you do your next grow, after about 2 to 3 weeks of vegetative stage. With some small scissors ✂️ cut the little shoot of growth between the top fan leafs. It will cause the plant to branch two new growths. Wait another 2 weeks cut the tops again. Now you have 4 growths. That's how you increase your flowers and quantity.

Weedolae

Weedolae

I would just harvest now. When you do your next grow, after about 2 to 3 weeks of vegetative stage. With some small scissors ✂️ cut the little shoot of growth between the top fan leafs. It will cause the plant to branch two new growths. Wait another 2 weeks cut the tops again. Now you have 4 growths. That's how you increase your flowers

I would just harvest now. When you do your next grow, after about 2 to 3 weeks of vegetative stage. With some small scissors ✂️ cut the little shoot of growth between the top fan leafs. It will cause the plant to branch two new growths. Wait another 2 weeks cut the tops again. Now you have 4 growths. That's how you increase your flowers and quantity.
Thx alot. I will.do that. I wanna big product and calitative

Cypress66

Cypress66

Thx alot. I will.do that. I wanna big product and calitative
You got something to smoke from it at least when you get another garden going. You have hopefully learned from the first one you’ll get the help you need here for sure you only need to ask but ask before you act peace ✌️

Weedolae

Weedolae

You got something to smoke from it at least when you get another garden going. You have hopefully learned from the first one you’ll get the help you need here for sure you only need to ask but ask before you act peace ✌️
Thx alot bruther. Yea this was a big leason for me. I still have to learn too manny but easy easy. I will learn all.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Mistakes by newbies like me. Hehe. Thx alot, I wont do it anymore. Now ill leet them 1 week more to 20-4 after ill bridge them to 12-12 and wait to get buds hehe.
Share pictures ( pix ) with us before you flip next time to 12/12. Let us help you decide if they are ready.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Is posible to get seeds from one of my.plants and how ? I dont have any male. Thx

Peace bro. God to bless you 😇🙏 thx alot
You can get seeds in your feminine plants for a number of reasons and they have had some light fluctuations and that can cause them to seed if your plants are showing seeds myself i would harvest them now peace ✌️

Weedolae

Weedolae

You can get seeds in your feminine plants for a number of reasons and they have had some light fluctuations and that can cause them to seed if your plants are showing seeds myself i would harvest them now peace ✌️
No no. Sorryy my english is bad, I just wanna to get seeds from one or two plants for, not pay others seeds, to get my self. How I can do make plant for give seeds ?

Cypress66

Cypress66

No no. Sorryy my english is bad, I just wanna to get seeds from one or two plants for, not pay others seeds, to get my self. How I can do make plant for give seeds ?
Now that is a different story and a bit out of my depth. I know that they will get seeds when left to long and I have had experience with that one and I have grown them and they were female and no seeds in them but that’s not the same thing as breeding them properly they are from a plant that has hermied which means it’s always a chance it will be the same as the mother/ father lol 😂 i would spend your time with learning about growing plants first before you think about breeding them for seeds and i wouldn’t recommend growing plants from seeds from plants unless you have purposely grown plants for seeds properly peace ✌️

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It's better to wait on that. We can help you get the right kind of seeds for next time.
You want REG or PHOTO seeds.

Weedolae

Weedolae

Now that is a different story and a bit out of my depth. I know that they will get seeds when left to long and I have had experience with that one and I have grown them and they were female and no seeds in them but that’s not the same thing as breeding them properly they are from a plant that has hermied which means it’s always a chance it will be the same as the mother/ father lol 😂 i would spend your time with learning about growing plants first before you think about breeding them for seeds and i wouldn’t recommend growing plants from seeds from plants unless you have purposely grown plants for seeds properly peace ✌️
Ohh I see. Then leet them for buds. And ill buy New seeds, for my New plantation. Thx alot bru.

Cypress66

Cypress66

How’s your garden growing dude peace ✌️

Weedolae

Weedolae

New uptade. .help this one grande get leaves brown. Sometimes have green after get brown why ? Thx you to all for support me

20220203 130314
20220203 130259
20220203 130219
20220203 130151
20220203 130143
20220203 130130
Weedolae

Weedolae

20220204 124619
20220204 124542
hey everyone. Good eveving. How its looks now my babys? Its a word: *when do you make anything with hearth u will have succefull*

20220204 124517
20220204 124457
20220203 130314
20220203 130259
11Ron11

11Ron11

This 1.40metres are light to soil
What strain are these they look like tall seedlings that flowered.
It can't all be environment.
Are they bag seeds..
Start over there are a lot of experience on this site for help..!
You need to fail to truly understand

Top Bottom