First photo grow ILGM USA mix

• Thread starter costanza
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mittnmastr

Love to see it, great job for your first photo grow. My first photo was very similar, I ran ilgm gelato and Maui wowie. You will love the terps and effect from the Maui if you got the same pineapple pheno that I did! In fact a couple years down the road now I just finished my first f2 project with Maui wowie from another source.
DB19C7F1 61F6 4A0C B35B F6214A572536

costanza

costanza

Love to see it, great job for your first photo grow. My first photo was very similar, I ran ilgm gelato and Maui wowie. You will love the terps and effect from the Maui if you got the same pineapple pheno that I did! In fact a couple years down the road now I just finished my first f2 project with Maui wowie from another source. View attachment 1215104
Thanks the maui is defintely stinking like pineapple, I cant wait to try it. Half of the maui is getting turned into hash and pressed into rosin

costanza

costanza

Diesel 2 has finished drying. Let the buds get down to 12% moisture then sweat in paper leaf bags until they hit 11%. Trimmed and bagged this afternoon. 3.5 oz total, not bad from the smallest plant in the tent that had 4 weeks to veg I'll take it.
20220209 151424
20220209 151415
20220209 141948
20220209 142001

costanza

costanza

This grow is officially done. Roughly 4oz from each plant, missed my goal of 1lb by about 10 grams. The first diesel harvested was ruined during the drying process when my humidifer died in the middle of the night so that batch was made into bubble hash. The 2nd diesel, and maui produced nice dense buds but the LA Confidential ended up producing a lot of larf so I froze 4oz of that batch and will be making hash this weekend from her. Overall was a decent grow even though I made a ton of mistakes. Next grow starts this weekend. Gonna be running 1 of each Greenhouse exodus cheese, Humboldt seed co vanilla creme pie, exotic genetix Dream Factory, and cali connection Chemdog 91. Gonna use the same nutrient on 2 of them and going to use 1 pack of growdots on 2 of them not sure which two yet.
20220302 130955

kcatmc2

kcatmc2

I see your nutes listed how often did you water? Mammoth is pricey af but your results speak fine themselves. I have been transitioning from COM Stonington soil and nutes to Strawberry Fields which is coco blend but I really like the pro mix literature. Thanks for taking the time to document all of this!!

costanza

costanza

I see your nutes listed how often did you water? Mammoth is pricey af but your results speak fine themselves. I have been transitioning from COM Stonington soil and nutes to Strawberry Fields which is coco blend but I really like the pro mix literature. Thanks for taking the time to document all of this!!
Thanks a lot this was my 3rd grow and I was honestly ready to quit if this one didn't turn out decent so maybe the weed gods have spoken. My watering was about once every 4 to 5 days in early veg, then once I hit full veg they were drying out every 2 to 3 days and in flower every 2 days. I recently started a new one about 3 weeks ago I've just been so busy with work that I haven't had a chance to upload anything yet. Thanks again for the compliments man it means a lot I was really really close to hanging it up

kcatmc2

kcatmc2

Thanks a lot this was my 3rd grow and I was honestly ready to quit if this one didn't turn out decent so maybe the weed gods have spoken. My watering was about once every 4 to 5 days in early veg, then once I hit full veg they were drying out every 2 to 3 days and in flower every 2 days. I recently started a new one about 3 weeks ago I've just been so busy with work that I haven't had a chance to upload anything yet. Thanks again for the compliments man it means a lot I was really really close to hanging it up
I added a second tent and light about 6 weeks ago so I can flower photos while vegging the next 8 and I grow autos in there with the veg. Trying to get consistent yield every 30 days with a photo harvest every 90. Developed a bad temp control issue. Larfed out some good sour d autos that were rockin. I feel that frustration. That which doesnt kill me just pisses me off,;)

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Well done fam keep crushin it!! You always grow autos? I bet you would slay a photo period grow…

costanza

costanza

Quick smoke report after 1 month in the grove bags. came out really good, but the Maui is a slight step higher in quality and such a nice smooth tropical gas. Diesel isn't bad just not a big fan of the way the Terps turned out it reminds me of a musty sock but it has nice bag appeal.
20220405 205332
20220405 205154
20220405 204905 002
20220405 204729

costanza

costanza

Well done fam keep crushin it!! You always grow autos? I bet you would slay a photo period grow…
This last grow was 4 photos my first two grows were autos and I had a tough time with them. I'm liking the photos better and I have some regular seeds too that eventually I would like to play around with and cross a few of them I am just getting some more experience first before trying any crazy shit.

D

Dr.Dave

Kcat, what prompted you to move away from organic Coast of Maine's Stonington Blend? Did you decide to blend your own soil instead? I just started using it after dumping liquid salts and a 50/50 peat Vermiculite blend.

Top Bottom