• Thread starter vtgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vtgirl

vtgirl

Qwiso 003
Qwiso 002
Qwiso 001
This is my first run that I have ever done of qwiso think I may have scraped it out of the glass to early. heres some pics of what it looks like........................does this need to be purged longer and how can I safely do so?

bigjay420

bigjay420

Looks like you washed too long, and scraped too early. Pulled chlorophyll.

vtgirl

vtgirl

yeah I am looking for a safe way to try to save it. Was thinking maybe putting it on a hot plate like the little ones they melt small candles and incence on?

bigjay420

bigjay420

yeah I am looking for a safe way to try to save it. Was thinking maybe putting it on a hot plate like the little ones they melt small candles and incence on?
Next time, don't "purge". Just let the alcohol evap by itself. Then scrape. Check my signature thread. Theres a pic of the pure product in there.

As for the hot plate... Before you bother... Dip ur finger in the qwiso and taste it. If it tastes sweet, theres no saving it.

bigjay420

bigjay420

It means you pulled WAY too much chlorophyll. Don't get me wrong... It will get you high. If you can stand the taste/ harsh burn.

donmekka

donmekka

You could redissolve in alcohol and expose to uv rays ie the sun for a few hours..it will break down the chorophyll then winterize, filter ,and evap.

vtgirl

vtgirl

Whats the winterize and filter just freeze and rerun thru unbleached filter?

donmekka

donmekka

Or redissolve in naptha and wash with saline until pristine then evap. To make sure naptha is purged redissolve in iso or preferably ethanol and evap thin film style

Top Bottom