First Time 12 Site Ebb And Grogro

• Thread starter wasfromks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wasfromks

wasfromks

It's ready now. You got buds forming. I haven't seen a close up but from what I've seen they are ready
I thought you were saying to run 2-2-2, so that's what I set my res to the other day with 25gal of ro. Should I let it ride a few more days before going to full bloom so not to waste the 25gal of ro. Or should I dump the res and go to full bloom nutes to make sure the flowers are amazing?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

222 is for the transition. Your in bloom now. But you'll be fine to ride those out for a few days. Just add your bloom booster to what's in there. Then mix for flower on next change.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah really any ratio works....it is really the P/K boost that helps with flower development and pushing that resin out.you could run a simple grow formula and then run a P/K boost through flower and would give pretty much perfect results....
just be mindful of the ppm/ec.......you always wanna try to keep in constant and keep it around what you got going now....just adjusted with lower N and higher P/K

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I ran the Luca formula for a couple years and had great results. Started with the gh 3part and ended up just using Floranova bloom start to finish.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

yeah really any ratio works....it is really the P/K boost that helps with flower development and pushing that resin out.you could run a simple grow formula and then run a P/K boost through flower and would give pretty much perfect results....
just be mindful of the ppm/ec.......you always wanna try to keep in constant and keep it around what you got going now....just adjusted with lower N and higher P/K
I agree 100% wish I could word it like you tho lol.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

@Wisher619 is there any way you can give me your step by step for taking clones? I'll be making cloner tote/buckets. I just never have cloned. So I don't know what gel to use or what Ph and nutes, brand or strength. I have rockwool cubes.

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Midwestjay
I use your standard tray with insert with a dome and some root riot plugs
I use RX Green Solutions gel

I find it to be the best out of any that I have used
I use a old school T-12 24 hour on
a heat mat

1. always take cuttings from the top of the plant
2. make sure to always be mindful of the top of the canopy.....always finish with a flat canopy on the mom
3. count 6 nodes down from the top of branch and snip just above the 7th node
4. cut off any excess foliage on the lower half of the clipping
5. cut bottom a 45 degree angle
6. stick in rooting gel and swirl for a few seconds making sure that the bottom inch of the base is coated with gel
7. stick in plug already placed in tray
8. when you are done with all cutting fill about a cup of water and pour into the tray
9. take water bottle and spray cuttings down
10. put dome on lid and check in 1 week
here is a really good video

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

@Midwestjay
I use your standard tray with insert with a dome and some root riot plugs
I use RX Green Solutions gel

I find it to be the best out of any that I have used
I use a old school T-12 24 hour on
a heat mat

1. always take cuttings from the top of the plant
2. make sure to always be mindful of the top of the canopy.....always finish with a flat canopy on the mom
3. count 6 nodes down from the top of branch and snip just above the 7th node
4. cut off any excess foliage on the lower half of the clipping
5. cut bottom a 45 degree angle
6. stick in rooting gel and swirl for a few seconds making sure that the bottom inch of the base is coated with gel
7. stick in plug already placed in tray
8. when you are done with all cutting fill about a cup of water and pour into the tray
9. take water bottle and spray cuttings down
10. put dome on lid and check in 1 week
here is a really good video
Thank you bro. I really appreciate all that.

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah...he is actually taking more then one but the top has about 3 on it..all bunched up....
I tried a bucket alone machine.....never worked for me...so I went back to the old tried and true method.......dont want to discourage you.....but if it fails...dont feel bad...just old school it...
If you watch one of his latest videos...he buys a clone machine and uses it....
as for how many nodes...really you could clone a leaf if you wanted.....instead of nodes....you want your clone between 4-6"
tall.....just depends on how much veg time you wanna do after rooted

Wisher619

Wisher619

just planted them today....gonna do 2 weeks veg and then go into the bloom box...single stem colas
bloom box with some girls and some bell peppers

new lights

baby ghost chili

butch T trinadad scorpion

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

View attachment 601907 just planted them today....gonna do 2 weeks veg and then go into the bloom box...single stem colas
View attachment 601908 bloom box with some girls and some bell peppers
View attachment 601909 View attachment 601910
new lights
View attachment 601911
baby ghost chili
View attachment 601912
butch T trinadad scorpion
They are gonna go into dwc do so I was hoping to do something similar to that. Thanks for the info. I've been reading up on it, just wanted to see your method. These clones will be turned into mother's. Then used for multiple reasons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom