First Time Closet Grow

• Thread starter THCdurk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Nah I don't I thought I seen a sacred but it was just new growth all bunched up lol.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word they look nice man good shit. How you growing them in a closet? Looks good tho bro. @Grow4me

Grow4me

Grow4me

Thanks! 600 watt hps, a/c vent, carbon fan exhaust, dehumidifer, two fans. Read as much as you can. Lots of good information to choose from. The closet is 5x7.

20151016 201123
ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I am using the dynagro lineup for my grow right now. I would say the protekt is worth it to be honest. I noticed a significant difference in how strong my off branching was between plants not treated with silicon and plants treated with it. It should also help with disease and pest resistance, I experienced powder mildew earlier in veg due to rh skyrocketing when lights went out, it took one peroxide treatment and bringing my rh in range and the plants protected by protekt have not showed signs of powder mildew since. I'm also running Temps about 5 degrees higher than I'd like on average and they don't seem to be as effected by heat when running the protekt so if that is an issue I'd definitely recommend it. (Sorry if some of these uses were covered I haven't read the entire thread but wanted to pipe up and throw in my experience with the product) Also read some university abstracts/studies on silicon use in plants yesterday I'll see if I can't find it. Trust .edu sources before .com when looking for good info, oh and all the wonderful people on the farm of course.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Thanks bro appreciated that I have the foliage and bloom just never got the protekt idk why..

It's what I would consider "non-essential but highly beneficial" leave it off if money is an issue, if not I like to throw it in the mix. If you end up using it ALWAYS add it first in youe nutrient solution before adding foliage pro or bloom. I accidentally did them out of order and some chemical reaction happened and something precipitated out of the mixture.

THCdurk

THCdurk

It makes like little pebble things right? But alright thanks for the advice guys much respect.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I've seen good results using it in feed for keeping roots healthy but never done it myself. I use real growers recharge for that. Good culture of microbes PLUS kelp, humic and fulvic acid (humic and fulvic acid provide protein chains for nutrient storage, great soil conditiomers)

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Those would worry me a bit, though they do look to be nice and tight in the "arm pit" so to speak and not out on a stem. I'd do 24 hrs of darkness on that one and make a decision after that if you have the luxury.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
when you load a image bro. attach it as full image instead of juts posting it. it will let you zoom on the pic a lil better

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I am using the dynagro lineup for my grow right now. I would say the protekt is worth it to be honest. I noticed a significant difference in how strong my off branching was between plants not treated with silicon and plants treated with it. It should also help with disease and pest resistance, I experienced powder mildew earlier in veg due to rh skyrocketing when lights went out, it took one peroxide treatment and bringing my rh in range and the plants protected by protekt have not showed signs of powder mildew since. I'm also running Temps about 5 degrees higher than I'd like on average and they don't seem to be as effected by heat when running the protekt so if that is an issue I'd definitely recommend it. (Sorry if some of these uses were covered I haven't read the entire thread but wanted to pipe up and throw in my experience with the product) Also read some university abstracts/studies on silicon use in plants yesterday I'll see if I can't find it. Trust .edu sources before .com when looking for good info, oh and all the wonderful people on the farm of course.
I used the dyna gro line up a few runs and it works. The trick is to do a few flushes during the run to keep salt build up from occurring. Flush a week before flip , then flush again week 4 of flower, and good flush last 2 weeks of flower.

Best of luck. Peace

Isuzumafia

Isuzumafia

This one is lookin suspect to me. They kinda look like sacs what do you guys think?
You've got a stallion! Sorry my dude. You can always collect some pollen if you have anther grow spot away from your females but I wouldn't risk it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom