First time grow Cemo & A Stranger

• Thread starter newfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newfarmer

newfarmer

Hey guys just a quick update. Today is day 49 and I thought I would get a few lights off photos with my actual camera and not just my cell phone. So here they are. There is a good chance that the stranger plant in the back is coming down on Sat at 50 days. I know it could go a bit longer but it's hard to stair at it when you havn't had any in a month. It also works out really great for having a nice green Christmas. I started flushing it with flora clean about 6 days ago. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
All the Chemo plants will go at least 2 more weeks I think. I just saw a first red hair the other day. They are so sparkly!!! Enjoy :D
P1010169
P1010171
P1010175
P1010176
P1010177
P1010178
P1010181
P1010183
P1010184

P1010185
Last edited:
newfarmer

newfarmer

Thanks brothah, Wow I can't believe how different your pictures turn out when you use a decent camera and turn your lights off eh?? That HPS lights really messes with the true colour of your plants.

I just finished my drying box today. I'm pretty proud of it. I can't claim ownership of the idea but the execution was all me :cool: I think it's going to be bad ass and convenient. No smell in my house, nice and dark in there, totally controllable, compact and holds a decent volume. Also supposedly a 4 day dry but we will see. All I need to do is hook it up to the intake of my tent. The oversized dowel holes will allow fresh air to be drawn into the vacuumed Rubbermaid on each of the three levels for an even dry. Here are a few pics.

IMAG2639
IMAG2640
IMAG2641
IMAG2642
IMAG2643

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Just a few more laps til the checkerd flag & the finish line!.. Real nice job bro.. Get them trimmers ready..

newfarmer

newfarmer

Well was up early this morning and got all set up to take the Stranger plant down. I knew it was going to be quite a bit of work but it would have taken me forever if my bro hadn't come over and lent a snipping hand. I was pretty surprised at how much I got out of just the 1 plant. We filled all three levels of that rubbermaid chalkers!!! I can't wait to try it in 3 or 4 days and see what's up. The rest in the tent have another

2 weeks to go easy and there is no way I'm taking those down a second early. They are looking so good!
IMAG2644
IMAG2645

newfarmer

newfarmer

Just a quick update, The stranger filled my rubbermaid container and took 3.5 days to dry out really good. I'm not really sure why but the buds ended up being very airy and not compact at all. I'm not sure if this was something I did or weather it was maybe genetics or what. I ended up with just over 4 oz from the one plant. I am happy with my first go. I am still waiting on the Chemo. Those budz are compact and hard as pine cones. They are SUPER sticky and frosty. They still have a little bit to go though. I'll put up some pics of them in the next day or two.
IMAG2660

jigfresh

jigfresh

And to think you were worried about not filling the screen. What a great job bro! Plants looked lovely and them buds should keep you happy for a while. You got plans for the next round already, or you taking a couple days off to enjoy the fruits.

newfarmer

newfarmer

Thanks jigfresh!! I did have plans to do a run of Chimera's Schnazzlebery#2 next but out of ten none of them poped. I'll have to talk to the seed bank and see if they can do anything for me. I did pay 65 bones for them.

newfarmer

newfarmer

Hey guys

Merry Christmas!!!! Sorry it took me a while to get these pictures up of the Chemo. Holidays and out of town family and all have taken control lol I'll be starting the flush tomorrow Christmas eve and letting them go another solid 7 days. They are sticky anywhere you touch them. I'm just starting to see a couple amber caps so I think the timing will be right. I'm pretty sure I will get quite a bit more from these guys than the last but more importantly some face melting snack disposing QUALITY smoke!! Here are some pics of the girls home you enjoy your holidays.
IMAG2674
IMAG2676
IMAG2678
IMAG2679
IMAG2687
IMAG2688

newfarmer

newfarmer

Hey Guys, so not really a set back but just some unexpected work. Paranoia kinda took hold of me caused by a lingering cop in front of my house so I gave them the axe right away and got them sorted out. Kinda a drag but i feel like better safe than sorry. It would have been awesome to be able to let them go another ten days. I think they would have been rip amber beauties. I didn't take too many pictures as I was in work mode which was also a drag. would have been much more enjoyable being able to relax have a smoke and harvest my girls with some nice energy but I guess them is the breaks. I did get a couple snaps of some weed hand grenades and something I am calling the cannabis claw lol. Everyone is in the Rubbermaid and a bunch in the tent as well as there was quite a bit more to process with these guys which was a nice problem. Enjoy, Everyone helped me out a lot and I wanted to thank you. Have a happy new year!!
IMAG2732
IMAG2733
IMAG2734
IMAG2735

newfarmer

newfarmer

Hi guys sorry I almost forgot to throw up some final numbers if anyone was curious. So Grand total for my first kick at the can was 14.5oz. 4OZ from the stranger plant and 10 and change from the Chemo. I was hoping to get 10 and I am very happy with the results. Have a happy new year everyone.

IMAG2749
IMAG2750
IMAG2751
IMAG2752
IMAG2753
IMAG2754
IMAG2755

green bastard

green bastard

somebodys gonna be doin a lot of smoking through out the holidays freat job homie

Top Bottom