First Time Grow, looking to do it right.

• Thread starter workngrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scfm69

scfm69

I am beginning to be sent options and figuring out what my personal goal is, and how to achieve it. After reading through yours and other posts, I reached out to someone I haven’t thought of in a while and she is going to help me get the setup right. She can’t move in. lol. I need approx 4 oz a month. A few more here and there and I won’t complain. I have friends who would love a gift sack. I’ve learned a ton just in the couple days I’ve been here by reading through the various threads. It was yours that made me say “let’s do it.” Thanks so much for the info and enjoy! I am sure I will have new questions in the near future. ✌️

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Keeping your operation going is key. Having as little to no downtime as possible will keep you up and running year long and get a lot closer to your 6 harvests a year goal. You got it right that timing your cloning/seeds is very important. Flower times are also crucial to be aware of, especially since different strains flower for different periods.

I have my room set up to flower 2 tables that are 4 weeks apart, so I end up pulling 12 smaller harvests rather than 6 bigger. The work load at each time is better for me and I have the spare time to spend on it. Might be difficult considering you are sharing water between your rez's, but it's something else to think about. Good luck!