First Time Grow. SOG-style Sampler using Pot for Pot

• Thread starter Milson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yup, I would isolate and keep that plant separate, I wouldn't even trim it in the same room. re-sterilize your cutting equipment, everything, because you don't want that contaminating the rest of the cure, (spores can go airborne) it will spread regardless of being cut, especially during the dry.

Could contaminate your entire grow and affect your final smell.

It might still be useful for RSO or something. But I would try and identify the mold type first.

It's one of the reasons I segregate many of my plants during the cure, (especially if humidity was an issue) and store them in separate bins, that way any problems are isolated, and can only affect the smell outcome of one plant. I can't stand musty odors.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So I was burping my jars and a bud escaped when I put everyone back...it was small and I couldn't be sure which strain it was...my smell had gotten overwhelmed from smelling so much.

So I smoked it. So much resin, but it burned pretty okay.

And holy fuck I am so high. Idk if it's that or my pride/relief/joy, but I can't wipe this smile off my face.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
[TRANSMISSION INCOMING]

Report: dried but uncured maui Wowie

Milson sez: I AM SO HAPPY

IF THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO START YOUR MORNING THAN SMOKING YOUR OWN HOME GROWN MAUI WOWIE SLASH SATIVA-OF-CHOICE, NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT IT.

MUCH FOCUS. MUCH EUPHORIA.

[TRANSMISSION ENDED]

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
[TRANSMISSION INCOMING]

Report: dried but uncured maui Wowie

Milson sez: I AM SO HAPPY

IF THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO START YOUR MORNING THAN SMOKING YOUR OWN HOME GROWN MAUI WOWIE SLASH SATIVA-OF-CHOICE, NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT IT.

MUCH FOCUS. MUCH EUPHORIA.

[TRANSMISSION ENDED]
Dear Diary,
Today I had my first bud of Purple Haze. She is a perfect afternoon lift and plays very nicely with Maui Wowie. Some definite body relaxation, but I mostly feel it in my head. Great clarity of thought. I feel wonderful.
Yrs,
Milson

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Guys I'm serious idk if it's just bc I grew it and so forth but this is amazing.

Wife and I decided we are going to mix up a batch of edibles combining kief from all three strains currently available. Review incoming tonight if first experience with levo 2 using leftovers after I screened LA Confidential trim for about three grams of kief.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Dear Diary,
Today I had my first bud of Purple Haze. She is a perfect afternoon lift and plays very nicely with Maui Wowie. Some definite body relaxation, but I mostly feel it in my head. Great clarity of thought. I feel wonderful.
Yrs,
Milson

What does the purple haze taste like?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Guys I'm serious idk if it's just bc I grew it and so forth but this is amazing.

Wife and I decided we are going to mix up a batch of edibles combining kief from all three strains currently available. Review incoming tonight if first experience with levo 2 using leftovers after I screened LA Confidential trim for about three grams of kief.
The edibles are strong. Put the trim into a stick of butter. It worked. Once they kicked in, I had about an hour of euphoria and giggles followed by a deep narcotic put me to sleep stone. This was using roughly a third of the butter to make these betty crocker no bake brownie ball bites. I have like 80% of the dough left. So I'd guess roughly 800-1000mg worth of butter total based very roughly on tolerance. Not bad for trim that had been sifted for kief (a couple/few grams).

HeidisGrace

HeidisGrace

Dear Diary,
Yrs,
Milson
One of my favourites too.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Smoke Report: I am in love with this pot. My dispensary bud has just been sitting unused for the last couple weeks. The work horse is Maui. She puts me in such a good haze all day. Like I have just enough care in me to function and not a bit more. Not tiring at ALL, even after a full day. Not racy either though.

Purple haze actually fucks me up to a degree beyond what I expected. My short term memory just really goes. Like my ability to function is compromised a bit. I get fucking high for a while. Good shit.

LA Confidential gets me high and couch locked and then knocks me the fuck out after about one hour. Perfect. I don't use much of her lol. Very glad I ran her long.

Still waiting on NYCD bubble hash to dry. Think my first attempt was mediocre. I am also drying about 8 grams of buds. I have maybe .75 grams of good-ish bubble hash? Maybe? Idk we will see.

The levo 2 edibles have been awesome. Cookie dough bites made with LA Confidential butter knock me out. The cake things my wife made w some maui trim grapeseed oil were okay, but I should have used more. Trim. Will repeat and try to strengthen. We also have kief in reserve for further experiments.

Plus I just started flowering time on my next grow! Check that out. I'd love to have you.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Dry sifted kief from la confidential using my trim bin. This is from sugar leaves and larf. Plan is to make edibles with it.
Trim bin are

trim bin are the bomb I love mine best purchase I made this year . Od .

Fudge

Fudge

Trim bin are

trim bin are the bomb I love mine best purchase I made this year . Od .
me being me, ima try nd make my own. 2 of these, one on top of the other, then the bottom cut out of the top one and fit a micron screen to it , grab myself a silicone basting brush and a couple of small paint brushes, and I think id be good to go. What micron are the trim bin screens if anyone knows please

Fudge

Fudge

just found a replacement screen for them, 220 micron. woop wooop , rekkon i can make one for £10. I know im a cheap arse but I just cant help myself

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
just found a replacement screen for them, 220 micron. woop wooop , rekkon i can make one for £10. I know im a cheap arse but I just cant help myself
That should do it! They also come with a handy brush to sweep up the kief.

Top Bottom