First time grow try

• Thread starter Lendog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lendog

This is my first shot ever at growing one plant at a time for personal use. I love to medicate for depression and anxiety but simply can not afford the amount of medicine I need any longer and refuse to substitute with any other drug legal or illegal.

This plant is 6 weeks old and only 3.5 inches talk. I just started added some kpt miracle grow I got at Home Depot because it looked starved and not growing.

Any advice or feed back/ help would be awesome guys. And gals

I also added a picture of another one I started just 10 days ago

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It looks like you've started them in a soilless mix, which does mean they'll need to be fed soon after sprouting. I personally would use Osmocote if you're going to go with what's available at the big box stores. That, or urine.

Welcome to the farm.

L

Lendog

What do you mean soilless mix? I used seed starter and a miracle grow soil with 6 months nutrients. I just added a 20/20/20 NKP mix to add In my water. Also not sure how much water I should add? Any help would be great. I've never done this before so I realiZe I have a lot
To learn hoping for any help I can get here

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...honestly, if i were you i'd start by studying the basics and then, once you get a handle on which direction you want to go in, those of us who utilize that style will chime in, right now you are demonstrating commendable enthusiasm but this is a skill and while we CAN and WILL help you, most of this skill is aquired by experience and study.

the basics

...keep in mind that this isn't a new hobby so all your questions have already been answered, to some degree it is up to you to find those answers. ...don't be offended by this, it just is is all but the plus side is that in your search for answers you will undoubtedly find answers you didn't know you needed while earning confidence in yourself and your ability to do this WITHOUT help.

no-one will ever care as much about your success as you do so if you go into this hobby with the understanding that nothing will stand in your way then that puts you in charge so now you don't need to wait for someone to take pity on you and give you an easy answer because you already KNOW the answers are here and in fact all over the interweb, ...lurking yields way more information than posting does.

...now, with that being said, i encourage you to ask questions, but if all you do is ask questions and wait for answers then you will probably fail at this hobby, without individual initiative and personal responsibility it is unlikely any individual will do enough to actually learn anything in anything like a useful time frame.

peace, bozo

Top Bottom