First time grower, 18 days from seedling

• Thread starter Canadian420farm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canadian420farm

Canadian420farm

you don't have to make it a routine, and it probably came from your soil or from touching a plant outside and then transferring that to your seedling.

Just thread it until there is no more of them around. Also, make sure you cook your soil next time you want up pot. You don;t want these problems in flower.
I didn't know cooking your soil was a thing, literally learning everyday here!
I'll do that for the soil I'll get for transfer

I'll follow what you said and give an update in a few days, hopefully things will improve 🙏🏻

Canadian420farm

Canadian420farm

don't forget, time is ticking. Tic Tok, Tic Tok
Man with the shit show economy we've got here in Toronto for the past two years it's been a new adventure every month trying to make rent 🤣🤣

Im trying to get a tent before the end of the month, hopefully the neem oil can bandage the situation for now

Baconhead

Baconhead

Man with the shit show economy we've got here in Toronto for the past two years it's been a new adventure every month trying to make rent 🤣🤣

Im trying to get a tent before the end of the month, hopefully the neem oil can bandage the situation for now
The neem should help take care of it as long as it's in veg your ok if it was during harvest for any plant I would chuck it

Canadian420farm

Canadian420farm

The neem should help take care of it as long as it's in veg your ok if it was during harvest for any plant I would chuck it
Thank you! 🙏🏻 Its still early so im hoping for the best, I'll get the neem oil on there by tomorrow I'm sure they'll appreciate it

Top Bottom