First time grower, 18 days from seedling

• Thread starter Canadian420farm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
hold it really close by and see if you see any little suckers moving around. Looks like a bad infestation.

Canadian420farm

Canadian420farm

hold it really close by and see if you see any little suckers moving around. Looks like a bad infestation.
Not the steadiest hand, but nothing seems to be moving. Is it possible it's some dust/debris from the fan and room?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
look at the back of the leaves and zoom in with your camera into the white things.

Where are these plants in? tent, room, shed,?

Canadian420farm

Canadian420farm

look at the back of the leaves and zoom in with your camera into the white things.

Here's another video of the top of the leafs on the white spots, I'll get the bottom side in the next upload

Canadian420farm

Canadian420farm

Also they're in a make shift grow room (walk in closet)

C

Christos1974

Hey everyone, first time grower here from up north in Canada 🇨🇦

Just wanted some advice on these seedling, I'm not sure if they're growth so far has been proper for 18 days old, anything I should be doing better?

I haven't fed any nutrients yet, just water.

Strain: "Jelly Bananen" (feminized) from Exotic seeds.

Current set up:
- 23° C grow room / 52% humidity
- 18/6 Light cycle
- 300W Full spectrum LEDs (28 inches away)
- Organic soil (cheap shit, hoping to upgrade for transplant)
- 6.2 - 6.4 PH soil.
- Watering with 6.1PH when soil is dry
- Osilating fan running 8 hours daily
- Humidifier running 12 hours daily

Thanks in advance!
P.s: I know the grow space is trash as it's temporary, still in the works of making a closet grow room.
Welcome to THC farmer Canadian420farm, I hope your grow goes well, please post more picks as they progress. Thanks

Canadian420farm

Canadian420farm

lol, zoom in with the camera or the phone camera
Man my cameras giving me a hard time. Ths is the best I'll be able to do with this I'm gonna need to get a magnified camera for this.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
lol, its spider mites. Shit thats ton of them. Grab some neem oil and mix it with water. than take the plant away from the light and spray the entire plant. Top of leaves, bottom of leaves, and its okay if it gets in the soil. after 5 minutes of it being socked than wash it with just water and let it dry,

You need to Sterlite your growing area.

Baconhead

Baconhead

lol, its spider mites. Shit thats ton of them. Grab some neem oil and mix it with water. than take the plant away from the light and spray the entire plant. Top of leaves, bottom of leaves, and its okay if it gets in the soil. after 5 minutes of it being socked than wash it with just water and let it dry,

I seen 2 black specs in first pic wasn't sure if it was them or mildew didn't just want to assume the worst I hate mites god eeww

Baconhead

Baconhead

I seen 2 black specs in first pic wasn't sure if it was them or mildew didn't just want to assume the worst I hate mites god eeww
You should spray/rub the plant with neem every 7 days to insure you keep your plants safe or that's what I would do atleast

Canadian420farm

Canadian420farm

I'll do this once I get back from work tomorrow, online searches for spider mites come up as a shit show.

I don't understand where they come from, they just appear on plants? Should I make it a habit it to clean them one in a while with neem oil? Just trying to wrap my head around this poor things aren't even a month old 😭

Baconhead

Baconhead

I'll do this once I get back from work tomorrow, online searches for spider mites come up as a shit show.

I don't understand where they come from, they just appear on plants? Should I make it a habit it to clean them one in a while with neem oil? Just trying to wrap my head around this poor things aren't even a month old 😭
I would invest in a tent that should help with you being able to control the plants environment better also someone mentioned animals being the main carriers of pest or something so keep pets away from grow space if u have any

Canadian420farm

Canadian420farm

I would invest in a tent that should help with you being able to control the plants environment better also someone mentioned animals being the main carriers of pest or something so keep pets away from grow space if u have any
Well fuck, I do have a couple cats running around but I make sure they don't go into the grow space.

Looks like the budget grow is out the window lol I'll definitely need to invest in a tent. I'll try to save these little guys before it turns into a full blown spider party

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
you don't have to make it a routine, and it probably came from your soil or from touching a plant outside and then transferring that to your seedling.

Just thread it until there is no more of them around. Also, make sure you cook your soil next time you want up pot. You don;t want these problems in flower.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Well fuck, I do have a couple cats running around but I make sure they don't go into the grow space.

Looks like the budget grow is out the window lol I'll definitely need to invest in a tent. I'll try to save these little guys before it turns into a full blown spider party
don't forget, time is ticking. Tic Tok, Tic Tok

Top Bottom