First time grower = 7.6 lb harvest

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mayonnaise

mayonnaise

To me the most attractive thing about it is she trimmed all of it by herself. Alot of growers I deal with hardly ever pick up shears anymore. They all look at me like i'm crazy when I tell em I trim 99% of it myself. That girl has good ol work ethics!

putembk

putembk

To me the most attractive thing about it is she trimmed all of it by herself. Alot of growers I deal with hardly ever pick up shears anymore. They all look at me like i'm crazy when I tell em I trim 99% of it myself. That girl has good ol work ethics!
Yup, first thing I thought of as well. She trimmed 7lbs!!!! Bet her hands were sore, oh, and sticky.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Shit JD, she may make you go get the real job and she'll be the at home grower...lol..what have you done for me lately...lol
Lmao, reminds me of the Eddie Murphy set from RAW. she made Him go "Woo oooo ooooo" (legs shakin en all) , now She can say "well what have you done for me lately" ........ (Google it, i cant link it. "why all men fool around"). :)
Motiv

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Lmao, reminds me of the Eddie Murphy set from RAW. she made Him go "Woo oooo ooooo" (legs shakin en all) , now She can say "well what have you done for me lately" ........ (Google it, i cant link it. "why all men fool around"). :)
Motiv

......half

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah, I almost asked him to send me the woman for it!
<--- detests trimming

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

real nice grow and props to you for not saying it was yours, got any good pix of the x LOL

Women 01

bigjay420

bigjay420

Looks like you should go make her a sandwich, and then stay out of her hair.

Top Bottom