First Time Grower/ Best Bang For The Buck /budget Grow

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Can't believe you took them
So far! Not a bad thing just really shocked they took that long. Mine will be 8 weeks on Thursday, I plan on chopping around Day 58 to 60, however mine is not autoflower, those are blooming day counts. She was vegged for 2 months like I do with all my clones. She packed hard for you in the last weeks man, mine are just dense as fuck which is perfectly fine in my book

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

I hear yah man, I only grow to supply me myself and I, you gonna make some edibles with those trimmings!?

SAdly no I won't be this time around. When it was time to go all in on the trimming I was confined to a tiny corner in my basement & didn't really plan on seperating as I trimmed, I was honestly just focusing on the bids & doing my first grow right, so all the excess ended up in a 5 gallon paint bucket to be discreetly burned @ a bonfire lol.

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Can't believe you took them
So far! Not a bad thing just really shocked they took that long. Mine will be 8 weeks on Thursday, I plan on chopping around Day 58 to 60, however mine is not autoflower, those are blooming day counts. She was vegged for 2 months like I do with all my clones. She packed hard for you in the last weeks man, mine are just dense as fuck which is perfectly fine in my book

Yeah man they seemed like they took there time. However the finished product is fantastic. I got more than I ever imagined it would & it is fire.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

SAdly no I won't be this time around. When it was time to go all in on the trimming I was confined to a tiny corner in my basement & didn't really plan on seperating as I trimmed, I was honestly just focusing on the bids & doing my first grow right, so all the excess ended up in a 5 gallon paint bucket to be discreetly burned @ a bonfire lol.
Just make sure you keep your face right over the fire so you can inhale that shit hahahaha, jk, glad everything went smooth, and hats next on your plate?

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Just make sure you keep your face right over the fire so you can inhale that shit hahahaha, jk, glad everything went smooth, and hats next on your plate?

Well.... I have been planning on a mephisto run.. I planted some of their grape crinkle & a SODK not a single 1 showed any form of life. So I tossed in a couple Alien VS Triangle & some of their Skywalker. We will see what happens.

I just got done giving the tent a good cleaning & readjusted my lighting & some fans.

How is your coming along? I know those girls gotta be getting close.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Well.... I have been planning on a mephisto run.. I planted some of their grape crinkle & a SODK not a single 1 showed any form of life. So I tossed in a couple Alien VS Triangle & some of their Skywalker. We will see what happens.

I just got done giving the tent a good cleaning & readjusted my lighting & some fans.

How is your coming along? I know those girls gotta be getting close.
Well I trimmed my Og Kush a bit early and the blueberry is coming down this weekend. I have like 6 others nearing he 6 week mark, one is 2 weeks in and another I started this past weekend. I always try and replace one on harvest day, when I took out the OG, I replaced with Las Vegas purple kush, and when the blueberry comes out it'll be a Larry Og

Top Bottom