First time grower browning curling leaves

• Thread starter Jsimp342
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Silk689

Silk689

ohh and btw man i always use 2 scrog nets. 1 below and another 12-16 inches higher 😁

J

Jsimp342

Ended up moving some branches around under more net for the last time, they seem pretty even now. Look healthy as can be so far!

Also I am curious what you guys think…. I know I don’t have enough light in tent (300 watts LED total for 4x4 tent) will it alter the quality of the buds or just quantity not having proper wattage?

E98ABE3A 483C 41D8 B70F 3337A69C33F9
jguit

jguit

Supporter
Looks great!

No reason not to get quality buds. Try optimizing your canopy to your LEDs footprint as best you can.

J

Jsimp342

First sign of trouble I have seen so far, any thoughts? Only saw on one or two leaves. Just watered again we’ll see how they come out of it

EE20EADD 57EB 478F 8460 E863E5DC93C1
jguit

jguit

Supporter
Is it effecting only leaves closest to your lights? Maybe back the lights off a touch.

J

Jsimp342

Is it effecting only leaves closest to your lights? Maybe back the lights off a touch.
I raised them a few inches maybe I can try a bit higher, can’t imagine it’s heat stress plants are only an inch or two closer to light because I still have been LST to keep them even. Worth a try though

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Doesnt look like heat stress but if you push your plants too hard with light they can show deficiencies such a calcium.

J

Jsimp342

Doesnt look like heat stress but if you push your plants too hard with light they can show deficiencies such a calcium.
So your thinking more of a deficiency than over nute problem? I haven’t pushed nutes that’s for sure. Biggest feed this week I’m planning so far

jguit

jguit

Supporter
It resembles a slight Ca issue as @steamroller mentioned. This can be brought on by pushing with too much light, or simply needing more calcium.

Do you have a quantum sensor to measure your ppfd?

J

Jsimp342

It resembles a slight Ca issue as @steamroller. This can be brought on by pushing with too much light, or simply needing more calcium.

Do you have a quantum sensor to measure your ppfd?
No just a ph and ppm/ec reader

jguit

jguit

Supporter
I know that is true for hydro/soilless but again, i'm not a soil grower. That said, flushing soil doesn't seem like a good idea.

J

Jsimp342

I know that is true for hydro/soilless but again, i'm not a soil grower. That said, flushing soil doesn't seem like a good idea.
Thanks for advise I’ll keep an eye on them, raised lights and did a good water today

J

Jsimp342

I didn’t realize this strain of diesel is a 10 week flower lol I got 7 weeks to go! Hope I can keep them healthy that long 😎

steamroller

steamroller

I grow in FFOF and coast of Maine Stonongton 50/50 mix .
I use tap water that is 7.6[ real ph after water has gassed to equilibrium ,not just ph'd out of tap which is just so wrong in many ways ].
I have never in 2 indoor grows I documented here done 1 little thing to my water to adjust ph .
I add Ca/Mg 2 times a month .Not just a little either IMO.
My understanding which is limited [ I am a noob here] is that it is pretty hard to over dose Ca/Mg ?
With that thought in my head I dose like I need to without concern for overdose .
My tap is 350 +_TDS ph 7.6 kh2-3 ,gh 9.
There are mineral springs in my area and my plants still need more added to water .

Top Bottom