first time grower but unsure what lights i have

• Thread starter mimos4boss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

its not the best but im not even going to move it till i have to put them on the floor
Yeah good plan... im laughing but honestly not at you... I love it and can always appreciate redneck ingenuity. I pride myself on it. You gotta do what ya gotta do and the fact you poked holes is even better.

I give ya props on it. Temporary solution 👌 and will work.

mimos4boss

mimos4boss

ahh now i get you lol. and once im set on something i stick to it. we will see what happens with the carrier back in next couple weeks one more question tho. how long do i leave it in veg as only on day 2 and only got a 2x2x5 tent.

mimos4boss

mimos4boss

just took the case off my light and all the stickers where applied on the inside for some weird reason but its a znet9 led grow light full spectrum

mimos4boss

mimos4boss

it has 5 or 6 power banks inside one for fans and rest are 70 watts for lights did some quick maths and it looks like its a 700 watt online with 9 working bulbs but 4 dont actually work so its just under a 400 watt light i think

dire wolf

dire wolf

@dire wolf ima send you fabric pots for Christmas brother 😁 you can thank me at new years 👍
Hey Aqua , cool ! Thanks 😂 I'm not really as opposed to them as I sound ....
I'm sure they would do just fine , I just have some old school predjudice that probably should change with the times , it's like I still have the memory of when they first came out and it looked like just another hydro store gimmick , I mean I remember the day they went out on the shelves and the salesman was pushing them on me .... I was like " ok , fuck you " I got enough junk already , then I moved someplace where they weren't available , and I dropped out of forums etc for a decade , so never really used em and still had my prredjudice ...it's like that with my HPSodium and my hids .......

I know the bags are fine ... But still a little wary about all this " air pruning " talk , the way I grow , by up potting , I can visualize my roots doing just what I want , I wonder if the " air pruning" really comes into play at days 40 or so ? Like is that what my flowering plant is concentrating on ?
Not so sure ....

Can you also send a roll of plastic bags ? Not completely against that either , with some care , I think I could pull it off 😜

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey Aqua , cool ! Thanks 😂 I'm not really as opposed to them as I sound ....
I'm sure they would do just fine , I just have some old school predjudice that probably should change with the times , it's like I still have the memory of when they first came out and it looked like just another hydro store gimmick , I mean I remember the day they went out on the shelves and the salesman was pushing them on me .... I was like " ok , fuck you " I got enough junk already , then I moved someplace where they weren't available , and I dropped out of forums etc for a decade , so never really used em and still had my prredjudice ...it's like that with my HPSodium and my hids .......

I know the bags are fine ... But still a little wary about all this " air pruning " talk , the way I grow , by up potting , I can visualize my roots doing just what I want , I wonder if the " air pruning" really comes into play at days 40 or so ? Like is that what my flowering plant is concentrating on ?
Not so sure ....

Can you also send a roll of plastic bags ? Not completely against that either , with some care , I think I could pull it off 😜
Haha brother... I have no doubt you would rock them. Oh that made me laugh thank you.

mimos4boss

mimos4boss

a little update in week 2 veg but going to say its week one due to opening it up and topping a little early as a accident occurred during tying down with topping accidentally pulled 2 sites off so going to give another week veg to get more sites grown

Veg day 9 2
Veg day 9 3
Veg day 9 4
Veg day 9 5
Veg day 9 6
Veg day 9 7
Veg day 9 8
Veg day 9 9
Top Bottom