First Time Grower [cali Og Kush Haze] Cks

• Thread starter Puffington1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Puffington1

Day 26 from seed and phen o#1 bounced back from some over watering what was causing some deficiencies.

Plants seem to love the Nutres
S/O to RAW Soluables and NPK industries

Pheno # 2 is about a week behind and not as big as the other one at the same stage in development. Pheno # 1 I think is more of a hybrid and the #2 is more sativa based off what I've seen

IMG 0905
IMG 0907
P

Puffington1

Day 34 from seed plants are doing well. LST Pheno #1 and Day 27 For Pheno #2... topped Pheno #1 twice since seed may top her one more time may not. Any options?

P

Puffington1

Day 45 from seed from for Pheno #1 ( on bottom). Day 38 from seed Pheno # 2 on top. Looking great

CF51191B 3117 4FDE B08A 0799D2DFDC45
E6743F1D F9FE 44A0 87B2 D279670BC7E9
Monster762

Monster762

Im far from a pro but also being new to indoor I found my 600w led almost useless in veg. In fact I just turned it off of my revegs due to it slowing them. The high red spectrums tend to cause denser bushes that don't reach upward. A t5 is a good light for veg growth. Cheap too. But the led did take its place in flower. A t5 will make them reach more. When I turned off the led and put a single 2 ft 4 bulb t5 in there the plants took off.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Day 45 from seed from for Pheno #1 ( on bottom). Day 38 from seed Pheno # 2 on top. Looking great
Hey Puffingtion! I grew these genes out myself and I kept 1 very frosty mom plant.

How often are you watering, and how much water per plant?

P

Puffington1

Hey Puffingtion! I grew these genes out myself and I kept 1 very frosty mom plant.

How often are you watering, and how much water per plant?
Hey what’s up man. I water about every other day depending. And about 1/3 to 1/2 a gallon per plant. How much did you yield out of yours? How long did you veg them and flower them for. Also what do you think of the smoke V

P

Puffington1

Anybody know if my plants look big enough to flip to flower and expect a good harvest ??? Thoughts ?

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Anybody know if my plants look big enough to flip to flower and expect a good harvest ??? Thoughts ?
the leaves look a little baggy, or bloated. That's from too much water imo. I would let the pot completely dry so its feather lite and then feed some bloom nutes, that should help

P

Puffington1

the leaves look a little baggy, or bloated. That's from too much water imo. I would let the pot completely dry so its feather lite and then feed some bloom nutes, that should help
Ight I’ll try that out and it’s probably 14-16 inch away

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

You could flip anytime now, to be perfectly honest I think you did damage to the nutrient roots from extra h20
Which generally gives you issues later in flower
Flip her after she drys out and see if she gets perky

brazel

brazel

Gonna have a canopy of foot long colas. No crappy buds at the bottom. Level growth with colas everywhere. One or 2 gaps in the screen but it's my first time scrogging and growing this strain so I only filled the scrog about 70% to allow 30% for the stretch. All in all I'm happy, even happier considering I have another room identical to this running simultaneously. Happy days
That looks good! Fill your scrog 100%stretch is up which doesn't effect filing scrog but your scrog looks full and you're canopy looks even. Lower your lights

P

Puffington1

There's some brown folding tips + if you vegged for 45 days you should have a very thick full shaped plant by now and looks like she got stunted alil
There's some brown folding tips + if you vegged for 45 days you should have a very thick full shaped plant by now and looks like she got stunted alil
Could it be because i topped her so many times? They both seem to be growing healthy. Only running a 300 w Led and it’s 45 from seed. From starts when the true leave drop off and mine dropped off at day 14 so it’s really boy been in we’d for a month or so.

brazel

brazel

Top her 2 days ago seeing a little development. Also transplanted yesterday to a 7 gallon smart pot. Used 1/4 tsp of Raw all in one grow by NPK industries.

Day 14
What kinda advice you want? Your cup is too moist, your smart pot is too dry, miracle grow is complete shit and so is perlite.. it floats use lava rock or pumice they'll also supply trace elements

P

Puffington1

What kinda advice you want? Your cup is too moist, your smart pot is too dry, miracle grow is complete shit and so is perlite.. it floats use lava rock or pumice they'll also supply trace elements
Fuck r you talking about ?

Top Bottom