First Time Grower In Flowering.

• Thread starter Chevyracing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Been debateing for the past couple days if i should snip off all the little bud sites under shade or if i should just leave them alone. Been searching the web for some info but half of the people are saying to strip it pretty much naked and others say dont touch it.

Dan789

Dan789

I defol'd some of the upper fan leaves blocking other bud sites as I went, but never got too snippy with the trimming? Probably should have removed more of the undergrowth on my last grow though.

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

These are the flowers ive been wanting to snip probably 20-30 little budlets under shade or would it help to throw a couple more cfls under the trellis shining on the lower parts

IMG 1539
Chevyracing

Chevyracing

That is a monster stalk/plant you've got there btw. The lower buds probably won't do much, but getting rid of them may not benefit the overall plant that much, I'd just leave them. Good job
Thanks man, i was pretty supprised my self at how things are going my last attempt at growing was out door when i was like 15 and i didnt even make it out of veg kept running into issues with goats and hurricanes . So excited for these plants to finish so i can start my next batch already got some beans from here and another uk bseed bank. Gonna do a batch of autos simply because i wont have time for regular seeds to finish before i pack up and head back south for the winter

IMG 1457
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

From some other threads and videos ive seen they talked about how benificial it can be to your yeild
I will be doing. A complete Defoliation at day 14. From what I understand you don't want to do major defol after day 21. Or so. Maybe a leaf here and there but no stripping

FarmerG

FarmerG

New to the boards. This is a GREAT first grow. well done. Keep that environment in check. curious to see how the harvest comes out.

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Week 5 of flowering (day 35) just fed with a pk boost. The plant in the back looks a little underdeveloped compared to the front plant. But the one in the back looks more sativa dominent so im thinking it may just have a little longer flowering time.

IMG 1556
IMG 1558
IMG 1559
IMG 1560
IMG 1562
IMG 1564
Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Last feeding i doubbled the base nutrient and left out the kool bloom last ffeding to try to counter yellowing leaves

FarmerG

FarmerG

looks like nute burn.... Check potassium and phosphorus.... check ph and ppm.

S

Socalking

This is a remarkable grow! ill be around to watch the harvest, how many watts total are you running? I didnt like my yeild with LED last grow so I went to HPS again.

Top Bottom