First time grower in need of help identifying genders

• Thread starter Squam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Squam

Squam

Hi so this is my first time growing and I just want to be 100% sure on the genders of my plants that I’m unsure of. They have had no problems very healthy I just want to know sooner than later that I have to kill some to save my crop. They are taller and have less of a bushy look to them unlike the females I have identified, I’m just looking for experienced advice.

badradsad

badradsad

If you have a magnifying glass, look for the distinctive “crab claw” male preflowers. This site helped me a lot when I first started growing
Are they different plants? Or are the pictures of all the same plants?
The first two pics look similar, and I would say they’re males

Last edited:
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Looks male but as OldGuy said, give it a couple days, you've got time. Check the higher branches, if you see more little pouches like that, it's probably a boy. Check at morning and at night to be safe. I just had to kill 4 of my 7 plants because they were male, just part of the process.

Squam

Squam

If you have a magnifying glass, look for the distinctive “crab claw” male preflowers. This site helped me a lot when I first started growing
Are they different plants? Or are the pictures of all the same plants?
The first two pics look similar, and I would say they’re males

Two different plants, appreciate the response

Squam

Squam

Looks male but as OldGuy said, give it a couple days, you've got time. Check the higher branches, if you see more little pouches like that, it's probably a boy. Check at morning and at night to be safe. I just had to kill 4 of my 7 plants because they were male, just part of the process.
I understand I think 2 of my 4 plants are male

Canabisius

Canabisius

Hi so this is my first time growing and I just want to be 100% sure on the genders of my plants that I’m unsure of. They have had no problems very healthy I just want to know sooner than later that I have to kill some to save my crop. They are taller and have less of a bushy look to them unlike the females I have identified, I’m just looking for experienced advice.

I agree give it a few more days

Squam

Squam

Looks male, but it’s early give it a couple more days
Update on one of the two plants I posted, one has grow a white hair!! I’m feeling more blessed about this grow everyday, really thought it was a male y’all scared me

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
In the first post the bottom. Pic is female. Can't tell the others but top 2 pics look male

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Supporter
Ya. First 2 pics look like the same plant. Male.
last 2 pics are same plant as well. Female.
looks to me anyways.
Mr.G

Top Bottom