First time grower in need of help identifying genders

• Thread starter Squam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Squam

Squam

Hi so this is my first time growing and I just want to be 100% sure on the genders of my plants that I’m unsure of. They have had no problems very healthy I just want to know sooner than later that I have to kill some to save my crop. They are taller and have less of a bushy look to them unlike the females I have identified, I’m just looking for experienced advice.

First time grower in need of help identifying genders
First time grower in need of help identifying genders 2
First time grower in need of help identifying genders 3
First time grower in need of help identifying genders 4
badradsad

badradsad

If you have a magnifying glass, look for the distinctive “crab claw” male preflowers. This site helped me a lot when I first started growing
Are they different plants? Or are the pictures of all the same plants?
The first two pics look similar, and I would say they’re males

Last edited:
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Looks male but as OldGuy said, give it a couple days, you've got time. Check the higher branches, if you see more little pouches like that, it's probably a boy. Check at morning and at night to be safe. I just had to kill 4 of my 7 plants because they were male, just part of the process.

Squam

Squam

If you have a magnifying glass, look for the distinctive “crab claw” male preflowers. This site helped me a lot when I first started growing
Are they different plants? Or are the pictures of all the same plants?
The first two pics look similar, and I would say they’re males

Two different plants, appreciate the response

Squam

Squam

Looks male but as OldGuy said, give it a couple days, you've got time. Check the higher branches, if you see more little pouches like that, it's probably a boy. Check at morning and at night to be safe. I just had to kill 4 of my 7 plants because they were male, just part of the process.
I understand I think 2 of my 4 plants are male

Canabisius

Canabisius

Hi so this is my first time growing and I just want to be 100% sure on the genders of my plants that I’m unsure of. They have had no problems very healthy I just want to know sooner than later that I have to kill some to save my crop. They are taller and have less of a bushy look to them unlike the females I have identified, I’m just looking for experienced advice.

I agree give it a few more days

Squam

Squam

Looks male, but it’s early give it a couple more days
Update on one of the two plants I posted, one has grow a white hair!! I’m feeling more blessed about this grow everyday, really thought it was a male y’all scared me

94B9A5EF F935 4DFA B679 C237C84D2F65
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In the first post the bottom. Pic is female. Can't tell the others but top 2 pics look male

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Ya. First 2 pics look like the same plant. Male.
last 2 pics are same plant as well. Female.
looks to me anyways.
Mr.G

Squam

Squam

How many plants are we looking at?
How many plants are we looking at?
Only four grown from seed, two that seem to be female but I’m happy with that because I plan on cloning and getting more space in the future this was more of a trial and error grow to gain more knowledge but I’m happy with the results so far

Latest posts

Top Bottom