First Time Grower Iso More Expreienced Opinions

• Thread starter Chevyracing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Using a 355w cree cobb led with supplement 6700k cfls. 18-6 light schedule. Plants are nearly 5 weeks old and in 5 gallon pots. Gave it flora nova grow nute and cal mag for the first time about a week ago got nitrogen burn so i cut out the grow nute and have been giving it 1 tsp cal mag to 1 gallon of 6.5 ph water. No new burns have shown up since. Strains are unknown but each are different. I knew witch were witch from seedlings but never labeled em after the first transplant. First time growing indoors looking for any kind of tips or comments you have.

First time grower iso more expreienced opinions
First time grower iso more expreienced opinions 2
First time grower iso more expreienced opinions 3
First time grower iso more expreienced opinions 4
First time grower iso more expreienced opinions 5
Chevyracing

Chevyracing

This is a picture of the plant closest to the right in the first picture of what i believe to be female pistils?

IMG 1159
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Water by weight and check the top few inches of soil before watering. Lift a bucked filled with dry dirt and dont water your plants until they feel similar to the dry bucket in weight and the top few inches of soil are dusty dry when you poke in a finger.
They look overwatered, on top of the nute burn. 5 gallon buckets take an extra long time to dry out, I like small plastic trash cans because the tapered bottom seems to make them dry faster, which your plants will love.

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

I flushed em a week ago when the burn showed up. Havnt watered em since

MW7945

MW7945

Looks like they could benefit from some trimming. The fan leaves are blocking a lot of light from penetrating

Just my opinion though

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

How much of it should i take off with out stunning the plant too much

MW7945

MW7945

Enough to get the middle of your plant light. It looks like you're already doing some low stress training, so you'll want everything around the branches you're pulling to be cleared essentially. Your plant should recovery pretty easily and you should see it blow up over the next week.

I'm pretty new to this as well, I've just been doing a lot of research into this aspect of it.

Your plant will look ugly AF when you're done, but it should come back bigger and better pretty fast

L

Lets420

Next time you grow buy you some fox farm ocean soil and after you have strated your seeds in napkins and they have sprouted put some of the dirt in some cups and bury your sprouted see an ince deep and wet the fuck out of it and leave it alone til it pops up put it under a t5 or t8 light for a week and put more dirt in the cum to the bottom of the leaves to supoort the stem and put it under a stronger light and get you some general organics nute and get some mychorrizha if you dont know whst that is than get your ass to learning how damn important that is and just water your plants ever so often when they are dry enough dont baby them or give to much attention best thing you can do is forget about them go get soem pussy for a few days and come back amd man its as simple as all that to start out with. Im telling you you neex to get that dirt and nutes and some myco and just go from there. Your plant will aleays mirror your roots make sure you tske good care of them and have proper lighting and dont be afraid yto read books and learn. Youll never stop learning

MW7945

MW7945

If that was the secret every single person would be growing it that way.

Thanks for sharing your personal preference though

L

Lets420

Iwell why dont you give it a try ive been growing liek this for yeats nad i dont grow just a few plants at a time i grow on a large scale and ive been doing it like this for about 12 years now and im telking you its simple but laot of peoples problem especially new guys is that they love them to death. Also if your using water from home you can fill up some 5 gallon buckets and it takes about 12 to 24 hours for the cholorine to evaporate and that will help alot just make sure you get some oxygen to it just empty it into a empty bucket and do that about 5 times to get the air bsck in it. Im just trying to help you learn and this is very good information i prpmisr you bud. If you seen my set up and plants and buds you would believe me and maybe you will one day ill take some pics nad put on here. Im just trting to help and just telling you simple stiff that makes big differences. Im sure lsot of people who use dirt will agree with me. There is still so much to tell you buy just keep doing it and tske soem advice amd trust me and always welcome to ask me question ive helped alot of people and when i firdt staryed pekpel heled me but im always lesrning to aleays trying to improve. This next batch ill have is going something special and the best i ever had i believe.

MW7945

MW7945

Nice, they look ugly right now but give it a week and they'll look a lot better

L

Lets420

How often are you watering them? You should let them drink alot until you feel a very noticable difference when you pick it up. I think that will fix the leaves from dropping like that and get them standing back up. They have the dsrk green color down. Just wsit a week or so before you water them again or until you notice a really good difference. Thats key to have a successful crop. I mems oyu cna stilk have good bud but im telling you watering on time makes s big difference. Also some plants are different always learn as kuch as you can about a strain before growing it. Im growong a strain called tillamook strawberry and there isnt much abojt it over the web. O cant find anyone else that has any grow data on it. What strain are you growing?

L

Lets420

See if you cam wsit 5 days before you eater again and then dont feed it buy a half a gallon or less maybe a third of a gallon

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Ive been watering when the top couple inches feels dryish. Havnt watered em since they were flushed 5-7 days ago

L

Lets420

Ok good let it get even drier and afyer you let them get. Thay noticable difference when you pick it up just wanted with like a third of a gallon. Try to change your watering program to whrre your wayering a third of a gallon. And have you ever heard of mycohrizzah im not sure if you spell it that way but its close. You need to imvest in that thats is one of the most important things to have when growing. Its makes your roots explode from 100 to 1000 times more than they are and when you have more roots your plant is esting more and when your plant eats more that means bigger badder buds. Look it up and do some research on it youll see for your self how important it is and after you use it a month youll see a huge difference

L

Lets420

Youfor your next plants if you wsnt to you can get dirtt that already has myco in it. There is a brand of dirt called promix and you would want the one that has myco and benificial fungicide. Its like pro mix bf or something. I use to use it and if i didnt already have a liquid form for of myco i would buy that dirt. Idk if you believe anything i say but i promise if you try it youll see a huge differemce in your plants amd youll be gtowing dman good bud right off. And i use general organic nutrients and to me its the best on the market when it comes to having tye best tadte and all around quality and yield. Some nutes may give you a bigger yield buy lack in what taste and potency just find what ever works for you.

L

Lets420

Your plants are lookong good though just wsnt to make a few adjustments before you go into budding and want to have the most massive root system you can have and have your watering down to what makes the plant happy. You want those leave pointinh up and not dropping. You are close buddy just learn all you can and if you dont want to do anything i say just take it like a grain of salt and slowely apply things at your pcae. But i promise you that info is some good info to have. If you ever have a wiedtion you can aso me.

Top Bottom