First Time Grower Iso More Expreienced Opinions

• Thread starter Chevyracing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you have a pocket microscope, I would scope the new growth that looks gnarled for russet mites just to be safe.
In some of those pics the new growth looks brown and fuzzy, major sign of russets...

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

If you have a pocket microscope, I would scope the new growth that looks gnarled for russet mites just to be safe.
In some of those pics the new growth looks brown and fuzzy, major sign of russets...
I dont have one but ill pick one up next time im at the store. How would i have gotten mites and what sign is showing to make you assume its a possibility

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I dont have one but ill pick one up next time im at the store. How would i have gotten mites and what sign is showing to make you assume its a possibility
Some of the newest growth in the pics looks sorta brown and fuzzy, the fuzz could be a million little worm looking mites eating your new growth. Does some of the new growth look fuzzy brown or is that just the light in the pics?

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Soil is slightly higher than 6.5 it used 7.0 city water for most of its life

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Hey man hope you dont mind me putting on my two cents.the plant on top left frame ,in updated pictures , almost looks locked out.Magnesium deficiency can present as yellow looking new growth. LED growns tend to use more CALMAG especially a high efficiency led like cree.an application of Dolomite lime maybe needed as a soil buffer. Double check the your soils ph. Feed as usual at 6.5 just collect run off and check ph. Bet you will find it low...like 5.7 pH. To fix this feed at 6.8 to 7.0 until you read 6.5 pH run off.
Just bought the cal mag and the ph down a week ago and have been feeding 1tsp per gallon

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
The crossed stipules are a good sign it might be fem.

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

I took a cutting from each plant going to put em on a 12 12 to be certain

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Heres an update on them. Front left is showing very obviously. My dog ate my last set of clones so i just took new cuttings and am waiting for them to root to flip and determine sex so i can veg the remaining females to fill my grow area. I think ive got the nutes and my watering schedule dialed in with them because they seem to me like theyre thriving and growing rapidly. Let me know what you think

IMG 1227
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Heres an update on them. Front left is showing very obviously. My dog ate my last set of clones so i just took new cuttings and am waiting for them to root to flip and determine sex so i can veg the remaining females to fill my grow area. I think ive got the nutes and my watering schedule dialed in with them because they seem to me like theyre thriving and growing rapidly. Let me know what you think
Looks like the two in the middle are hungry for more.

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

Those 2 are gettin 5ml flora nova grow and 5ml cal mag per gallon@ ph 6.2

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

No yellowing or dieing growth down low. They appear alot less yellow when the leds are off. Getting a half gallon each every 3 days or so

Chevyracing

Chevyracing

I havnt been watering to the point of run off the past couple weeks and 2/3rd strength

Top Bottom