First time grower. Need help identifying a potential issue

• Thread starter Joc208
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Not sure where I would get it tested. I've only got 3 plants and I've only found 3 so far. If I can find a place and testing is reasonable I'm willing to do it just for the knowledge.
If you live in a legal state, then just look up a testing lab online.

Jaspercane

Jaspercane

If it’s not bugs I’m thinking it’s some absorption of some thing in your soil or water possibly and the plant took it up through it’s nutrient up-Take then displayed it in your leaves 😂 kinda like food coloring for flowers
Kinda looks like a plant my teenager tried to make blue by injecting a drop of blue dye with a syringe directly into the stem but it only went as far as the next node and faded away shortly after. Dummy thought he was gonna make all this money on "colored" pot. 🤩 Im glad it didnt work he had all kinds of colors lined up. The ideas these stupid kids come up with while they are wasted...

Synthamesc

Synthamesc

This is all I could find. You got a new one. It's either a virus/fungus or it's a soil/root issue. I'd be cutting off anything with this on it. Use gloves, don't touch anything after touching the leaves. Good luck.

Black Spot​

Problem: Black spot is a fungal disease commonly found on roses, but also on other flowers and fruits. While it doesn’t kill plants outright, it weakens them and makes them susceptible to other problems. In cool, moist weather, small black spots appear on foliage, which starts to turn yellow and eventually drops off.

Solution: The fungus overwinters in diseased canes and leaves, so remove both before winter. Keep foliage clean and dry by mulching beneath plants, positioning roses where morning sun will quickly evaporate dew, and watering at the roots rather than wetting the foliage. Consider planting varieties of roses resistant to black spot. Plants also can be sprayed with a fungicide to prevent black spot.

Screenshot 20210724 081838 Chrome
Top Bottom