First time Grower, outdoor grow

• Thread starter GreatLakesDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreatLakesDude

GreatLakesDude

Hey guys, started a few seeds in May and after some trials and failures, I still have one girl going.

What do you think?

Growing in a mix of organic compost and organic potting soil.

Been growing for about 10wks to get to this size.

Topped at about 7wks of growth.

I clip off the fan leaves when they get too big and shade the other growth.

I water with regular tap water from my city water source, I guess I shouldn't? But she seems happy....also, occasionally, maybe 5th or 6th watering, I feed with a simple miracle grow solution.

If I am counting correctly I have (10) colas going, but I don't know where any of my bud sites will be....

Any advice or pointers would be great, I want to initiate the 12/12 cycle, but I don't have a suitable dark room that will also provide air circulation...

How can I estimate the yield? Too early to tell??

i have no idea on the strain, but fairly certain she's a Sativa.

Look forward to hearing from you guys and interacting.

Take 'er easy, Dudes.

First time grower outdoor grow
First time grower outdoor grow 2
First time grower outdoor grow 3
First time grower outdoor grow 4
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Hey guys, started a few seeds in May and after some trials and failures, I still have one girl going.

What do you think?

Growing in a mix of organic compost and organic potting soil.

Been growing for about 10wks to get to this size.

Topped at about 7wks of growth.

I clip off the fan leaves when they get too big and shade the other growth.

I water with regular tap water from my city water source, I guess I shouldn't? But she seems happy....also, occasionally, maybe 5th or 6th watering, I feed with a simple miracle grow solution.

If I am counting correctly I have (10) colas going, but I don't know where any of my bud sites will be....

Any advice or pointers would be great, I want to initiate the 12/12 cycle, but I don't have a suitable dark room that will also provide air circulation...

How can I estimate the yield? Too early to tell??

i have no idea on the strain, but fairly certain she's a Sativa.

Look forward to hearing from you guys and interacting.

Take 'er easy, Dudes.
She looks like she is healthy enough. Definitely looks like a hybrid mix of sativa and indica.
I would suggest going easy on taking the fan leaves off. They are what helps the plant grow.
Otherwise looks good.

Top Bottom