First Time Grower Querkle

• Thread starter Dr.Dankz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

supasticky

I intend to use this in bottom 40-50% of my 7 gallon pots with the top being regular roots organic mix.

i was going to tell you about this but looks like you already knew lol

check this grow out if you want to see some sick super soil action!

The journal is pretty long so start at this page..if you check it out.

-Supa

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

i was going to tell you about this but looks like you already knew lol

check this grow out if you want to see some sick super soil action!

The journal is pretty long so start at this page..if you check it out.

-Supa

Hey Supa,

Thanks for stopping to check out my little garden. Good looking out on the super soil I have seen a bunch of sick results with the "Hot Soil" grows. I was sold when they told me if I learn to do it right I dont have to jack with feeding stuff. Just add a bit of the good Black Strap Molasses, Bud Candy, or your favorite glucose + cal mag supplement into your H2O and your done. So I get 2 grows out of one batch of dirt seems like a winner for me. Everyone using this kind of set ups seems to pull really well and really dense. Thanks for the visit

E

Elite Nugs

Hey Doc!! I think I figured out why you were having a hard time figuring out how I keep my room cool.

157380d1309934289t-first-time-grower-querkle-lights-vents-002.jpg.att

These 90 degree bends in your ducting is really killing your air flow through those ducts. Its said that a 90 degree angle is like adding 5 extra feet of rigid ducting to your vent system. Im counting 8 - 90 degree angles on your system. Thats a lot, which explains why you didnt understand how my 12" fan can keep 10 Raptors cool.

Run those ducts straight through with a Y adapter. Your bulbs will thank you.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Hey Doc!! I think I figured out why you were having a hard time figuring out how I keep my room cool.

These 90 degree bends in your ducting is really killing your air flow through those ducts. Its said that a 90 degree angle is like adding 5 extra feet of rigid ducting to your vent system. Im counting 8 - 90 degree angles on your system. Thats a lot, which explains why you didnt understand how my 12" fan can keep 10 Raptors cool.

Run those ducts straight through with a Y adapter. Your bulbs will thank you.

I am not sure how to do that and still be able to move around in my room. The space is small and getting a rebuild after this grow. I am not fully understanding how a Y adapter fixes this

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Day 49. 7 weeks in today I think things are starting to look pretty good. The girls are getting water only at this point. On Thursday they did get a pinch of Epsom salt and a splash of Molasses in the water. Calyx's have begun to swell in two of the plants the tips of the false seed pods are turning purple. You can start to see that in the individual bud pictures. You can see the hairs have begun to turn orange or reddish all over. About 15-20% of the hairs have changed color more in some buds but overall it looks like not more than 20%. I only wish I had more of these colas. Well next round for sure will have a much better veg time on them. Comments Questions and suggestions are always welcome. On to the part you all stopped in for.

P7250190
P7250189
P7250182
P7250186
P7250188
G

Grim Reefer

Looking great man.

Just to clarify- this grow is soil with liquid nutrients, but you're gonna do a completely organic supersoil for your next grow?

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking great man.

Just to clarify- this grow is soil with liquid nutrients, but you're gonna do a completely organic supersoil for your next grow?

Thanks bro I think they look pretty good too.
As for how I feed them you are correct Grim. Next round will be super soil only unless the soil has not had long enough to be ready when I am ready to begin the next round. This round was Roots Organic soil mix coco based only and liquid nutrients from the same company.

S

StrikeitRich

Frosty.

Emmm. Cannot wait to see how she smokes. Looking dank Doc.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Frosty.

Emmm. Cannot wait to see how she smokes. Looking dank Doc.

Peace,
S i R

I am very eager to find out. The smells these buds give off is very interesting. Kind of a dank fuely lemon grape like smell on one pheno and the other smells like lemon pledge poured over cherry pine cone pie.

L

Loud Avenger

Looking awesome man, querkle seems to be the craze atm I'm about 14days in 12/12 myself. can't wait to see your harvest. So Close

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking awesome man, querkle seems to be the craze atm I'm about 14days in 12/12 myself. can't wait to see your harvest. So Close

Its getting even closer every day. I am really getting excited. The smells are just amazing now. I cant even go into the garden without getting covered in sticky from the girls and then I smell wonderful for hours after. Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to start a journal of your own

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

sounds like u got some tasty budz coming down soon,congrats on the success,pics look awesome and by the way that guy said they smell I wanna taste them too:pimp:

great work bro!

S

stealth

I want to say a very good job keep up the good work.you will be very pleased with querkle.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

sounds like u got some tasty budz coming down soon,congrats on the success,pics look awesome and by the way that guy said they smell I wanna taste them too:pimp:

great work bro!

Thanks Bro I am really happy with how things look now. Hopefully the pictures coming this week will show how nicely my buds are turning purple now. They make me really happy when I sit with them watching them stacking all those sexy crystals it looks like someone poured a 20 pound bag of sugar all over my plants.

I want to say a very good job keep up the good work.you will be very pleased with querkle.

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words. I am already quite happy with them and what they have taught me so far. The best is yet to come.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Lookin Good Dr. D ,

I'm bettin the Taste will tell the tale , Nice Job ,,,

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Lookin Good Dr. D ,

I'm bettin the Taste will tell the tale , Nice Job ,,,

Hi Donny,

Thanks for stopping in again. If they taste half as good as they smell they will be the kind of treat you would want to write home to mom about. One of them has picked up this kind of super sour grapey fuely scent. Im not sure what to make of it but I'm interested for sure.

Top Bottom