First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

It wouldn't kill it. But might slow the growth down due to the low number of photosynthetically viable leaves.

But like I said, no hard and fast rules 😀
When people super crop they do it now. Personally if I was going to do any training, I would start it now.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Their you go that's the word I was looking for photosynthetically viable leaves I knew I had heard it before and also satellite leaves was another word I read and heard. Yeah a buddy just told me I could start doing some lst. Imma wait till my lights get here to start that dont feel I have enough light to be able to move the plants in different directions at the moment.

25hewitt17

25hewitt17

Or if someone knows else where I can get one for the same price or around it that is guys

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Or if someone knows else where I can get one for the same price or around it that is guys
With the speed controller it should be fine. Might be a bit overkill if not.

I can't comment on that light. Personally my gut says no.

U

upinhubb

So this is my first time growing how you guys think my plants look? Not sure if light is to close? These pics were taken today. They have been in the pots for about 5 days now I wanna say. Like I said this is my first time go easy on me.
I would move the light closer and put a small fan on them , it will help

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I would move the light closer and put a small fan on them , it will help
Yeah I got a fan on them the lights are pretty close I use the back of arm method to feel the heat of light to make sure I dont hurt the plants.

Top Bottom