First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Funny part the growth covered by the big leaves still looks good and stems feel pretty strong. So is dry for the most part dont feel wet bottoms are for the most part dry maybe feel a lil cold.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Nah they will be fine the damages leaves may get worse bit new growth will be good.
Really you think they look ok??? Now let me just say I meant that question like I dont know shit about growing and to me they look under watred or how plants look over watred or just like they go die. So it's more of a surprised question. I feel like it's time to just transplant to my 2 gal pots. And give a good watering and try out the tds pin I am getting today to test run off.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Really you think they look ok??? Now let me just say I meant that question like I dont know shit about growing and to me they look under watred or how plants look over watred or just like they go die. So it's more of a surprised question. I feel like it's time to just transplant to my 2 gal pots. And give a good watering and try out the tds pin I am getting today to test run off.
If they need water then I would. But give a couple more days just to let them recover a bit before transplant

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Yeah I was looking at my pics and can see them start to go south guess it's good I take a million pics lmao so I'll add a pic from the 14 the15 and today and my number is the main sad one

20191114 235856
20191115 142203
20191116 094732
20191116 094624
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I was looking at my pics and can see them start to go south guess it's good I take a million pics lmao so I'll add a pic from the 14 the15 and today and my number is the main sad one
If they are light I would water em bro

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

If they are light I would water em bro
10 4 ok so here is the plan I have I might fn crazy but hear me out lol. I clean up all the lower part as you can see in the pics imma post and in one you'll see my finger. I did a test with my safest plant I squeezed the bag and grabbed the bottom main stem and started to lift upwards everything was coming up pretty easy dam near took out the whole plants every thing still in tack. So I think it's really dry. Also took leaves off the bottom like I did cause imma bury all that shit when I change to my 2 gallon pots later today. Then they will get a good water I'll tell you guys what my ppm is for my water then I'll water then tell you guys ppm coming out and maybe I'll be good maybe I'll need people to send me seeds lmao cause I fucked up and gotta start over lol

BloodShot

BloodShot

I'd move that fan to another location as well so it's just blowing over the top of the canopy lightly fluttering the leaves or at an angle to the wall so the wind moves around some, and perhaps another fan blowing on the light at some point.
Maybe a couple sticks or something under the pots also.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I think that new growth can be taken out since it will never really become anything. And bury with soil in new pot where the blue line is at or leave that new growth and bury how I have planned

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I'd move that fan to another location as well so it's just blowing over the top of the canopy lightly fluttering the leaves or at an angle to the wall so the wind moves around some, and perhaps another fan blowing on the light at some point.
Maybe a couple sticks or something under the pots also.
10 4 will do bud just gotta do all that right after transplant toda6i still have that bigger fan we talked about probably cut a hole at the top of tent and use that to blow air out and use that same lil fan for inside just gonna let it hang

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Go slow bro. If you make too many changes you will not be able to tell what you did specifically to help an issue. Like if you did 4 or 5 things, how you gonna know which 1 was the one to fix your problem, so that the next time you see the same problem you know exactly what to do to fix it. I mean just moving your light and watering your plant is going to take a couple days to sort out and get everything rolling again. Make sure you do not love them to death, but give them room to do what they do. You are doing fine the leaves are green, and while they are green they can make a come back! Keep it simple!

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
500 scale.. since it measure sodium chloride. At least that's what Amazon says it calibrated with NaCl.

I have a PPM reader myself, but while we are here,since i got a cheapy little like 12 dollar amazon ppm reader, you got any suggestions to maybe a more efficient one that will serve me better and longer? I always look for upgrades. Just figured while we were speaking about it id ask.^ Just got my AC infinity carbon filter. replaced the vivosun. and wow, i can see a difference. So thats why im asking, i can see upgrades make a difference. I know these are two different pieces of equipment, but still, id like to be as accurate and efficient as possible.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok so when I check water and run off I wanna be at 500? Sorry if that was a stupid question..
No no that's the conversation rate from EC (electrical conductivity) which is always the same between meters and (ppm parts per million) that differs between some meters.

Say you have an EC of 1.0 meters calculate on a scale. So a 500 scale would be 500ppm, a 640 scale would be 640ppm and a 700 scale would be 700 ppm. All different readings for the same EC.

This is important because if some with a 700 scale tells you they are at 700ppm feed and you have a 500 scale and add 700ppm you are adding quite a bit more than they are.

Top Bottom