First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

So here is a question for all the OG's that have been helping me along well really for anyone that's has grown before. I just got word that the 23rd they are doing a inspection of all the apartments where I stay. They are going to be checking the whole property and every inch of the apartments. They will be remodeling them. So I have to break down my tent and put away all my grow shit. The problem is I have no where to take the plants and no where I can hide them till they finish. So my question is what's better to do cut them all today hang them to dry for 5 day (22nd) them cut them up put them in jars that night. Cause I can hide jars easy. Or cut down the plants the 22nd. And that night put them in a toot and hid in my ride till they are done and gone. And bring in to start the cure. Today I am day 54 on the 22nd I will be on day 59. Sorry this was so long my mind is trying to figure out the next move its go time lol.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

So here is a question for all the OG's that have been helping me along well really for anyone that's has grown before. I just got word that the 23rd they are doing a inspection of all the apartments where I stay. They are going to be checking the whole property and every inch of the apartments. They will be remodeling them. So I have to break down my tent and put away all my grow shit. The problem is I have no where to take the plants and no where I can hide them till they finish. So my question is what's better to do cut them all today hang them to dry for 5 day (22nd) them cut them up put them in jars that night. Cause I can hide jars easy. Or cut down the plants the 22nd. And that night put them in a toot and hid in my ride till they are done and gone. And bring in to start the cure. Today I am day 54 on the 22nd I will be on day 59. Sorry this was so long my mind is trying to figure out the next move its go time lol.

That doesn't sound like the greatest position to be in....

My thoughts are those 5 days would be a benefit if they aren't done growing. However, you don't want to run so close time-wise with the clean-up that you rush through and don't get everything done. It's cold this time of year where I live. You would not want wet buds to freeze. If that applies to you, that might change where you store it during the inspection. Whatever you decide, be careful, and best of luck.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

That doesn't sound like the greatest position to be in....

My thoughts are those 5 days would be a benefit if they aren't done growing. However, you don't want to run so close time-wise with the clean-up that you rush through and don't get everything done. It's cold this time of year where I live. You would not want wet buds to freeze. If that applies to you, that might change where you store it during the inspection. Whatever you decide, be careful, and best of luck.
Yeah I have no where to hide in my apartment. And no where to take them. I also feel the 5 days would be great for them. Buts it's cold as fuck and racing here. They will be on the property from 7am till 6 pm that day they would sit in my truck that whole time in a toot if I cut the day before. Fml. So no air and probably be nice and fucken humid also perfect for mold lmao.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah I have no where to hide in my apartment. And no where to take them. I also feel the 5 days would be great for them. Buts it's cold as fuck and racing here. They will be on the property from 7am till 6 pm that day they would sit in my truck that whole time in a toot if I cut the day before. Fml. So no air and probably be nice and fucken humid also perfect for mold lmao.

I never attempted to grow when I was a renter. I'm old, so back in those days being caught growing could get you locked up for a while. As a home owner in a legal state, I don't have too worry about an inspection.

I guess I see it this way .... How much would you lose in quality if you harvested now vs the risk of potentially losing your whole crop due to either discovery or being degraded by the cold? Your answers to those questions might help you decide what to do. ....

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I never attempted to grow when I was a renter. I'm old, so back in those days being caught growing could get you locked up for a while. As a home owner in a legal state, I don't have too worry about an inspection.

I guess I see it this way .... How much would you lose in quality if you harvested now vs the risk of potentially losing your whole crop due to either discovery or being degraded by the cold? Your answers to those questions might help you decide what to do. ....
Yeah I feel you I think plan is flush the fucknout of them now like flush flush flush to get all the nutes and salts out and first thing in the morning chop and start the hang dry cure for a few days that's will be easier to break down and bam jars and start the burping. What you think about that???

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah I feel you I think plan is flush the fucknout of them now like flush flush flush to get all the nutes and salts out and first thing in the morning chop and start the hang dry cure for a few days that's will be easier to break down and bam jars and start the burping. What you think about that???

It's not ideal, but it may be the best you can do. There's nothing "ideal" about your situation. You have to have a roof over your head. You can always grow another crop ... and while it may not have finished this time ... your work looks good and it may still be a good stash for a while ....

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

It's not ideal, but it may be the best you can do. There's nothing "ideal" about your situation. You have to have a roof over your head. You can always grow another crop ... and while it may not have finished this time ... your work looks good and it may still be a good stash for a while ....
Yeah thanks bro appreciate that. This my first go at it. I've lots of great help from everyone. I'll be better off for my next grow for sure. Fuck it at least they went 8 weeks when I chose tomorrow. Thanks again bro. And thanks to everyone. Lesson of the story dont grow of you dont own lmao.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah thanks bro appreciate that. This my first go at it. I've lots of great help from everyone. I'll be better off for my next grow for sure. Fuck it at least they went 8 weeks when I chose tomorrow. Thanks again bro. And thanks to everyone. Lesson of the story dont grow of you dont own lmao.

I wouldn't go that far. However growing as a renter certainly has some extra risks and challenges. It's much simpler if you own your home is what I was trying to say. You don't have to deal with a landlord.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I wouldn't go that far. However growing as a renter certainly has some extra risks and challenges. It's much simpler if you own your home is what I was trying to say. You don't have to deal with a landlord.
No yeah my property people smoke from the leasing offices to maintenance people. And my state does not have a law about growing right here is the kicker if found with a plant or plants they weigh everything and charger you that amount fucken great right lmao. That's why they let me know when they were gonna do it cause property owner will be here also. And that's where I would be fucked ha ha ha.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The cut plants may smell much more than the live ones. You can smell my flowers through the jars.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

The cut plants may smell much more than the live ones. You can smell my flowers through the jars.

Mine too. However dried bud will withstand the cold way better than wet. Although a jug of hot water inside the tote ( a cooler would be better) with the jars, and then stored in the truck might not freeze at all.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thanks appreciate it. I feel really proud right now hard to explain. Hope I am cutting leaves off correct.

Looks fine. You going to dry it like that and trim after inspection? I prefer a dry trim.

And yeah bro. Nothing like our own home grown flowers. The first ones were by far the most exciting ones for me. Plus i recovered my whole investment. Good times!

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Looks fine. You going to dry it like that and trim after inspection? I prefer a dry trim.

And yeah bro. Nothing like our own home grown flowers. The first ones were by far the most exciting ones for me. Plus i recovered my whole investment. Good times!
Yes dry like this then trim again at end for prefect buds. Well best I can get them lol. I'll give dry trim next time. Yeah I hope I get back what I invested. But to be honest I already feel like I did. This was a great experience. Made some friends along the way and knowledge. That being the biggest thing I got back.

Top Bottom