First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes dry like this then trim again at end for prefect buds. Well best I can get them lol. I'll give dry trim next time. Yeah I hope I get back what I invested. But to be honest I already feel like I did. This was a great experience. Made some friends along the way and knowledge. That being the biggest thing I got back.

We jar and cure the dry bud trim and any loose or small buds just like the good buds and make infused coconut oil for baked goods and candy. The cured trim is not bitter and the extract tastes great in chocolate.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

We jar and cure the dry bud trim and any loose or small buds just like the good buds and make infused coconut oil for baked goods and candy. The cured trim is not bitter and the extract tastes great in chocolate.
Oh I did not even think of that. Such a great idea.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh I did not even think of that. Such a great idea.

Mrs MMG made cupcakes just like hostess chocolate cream filled with an “S” of frosting bead on top to signify “Special”. And her name but not saying it here. Lol.

We followed the butter instructions in the Jorje Cervantes grow book. We switched to coconut oil later.

My leaves were yellowed first grow the butter came out tan. We were worried but everyone came back for more every weekend. They were super potent. The neighbors were planning their saturday nights around 8 hours of high as a kite fun.

Was a fantastic bonus for the harvest.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Mrs MMG made cupcakes just like hostess chocolate cream filled with an “S” of frosting bead on top to signify “Special”. And her name but not saying it here. Lol.

We followed the butter instructions in the Jorje Cervantes grow book. We switched to coconut oil later.

My leaves were yellowed first grow the butter came out tan. We were worried but everyone came back for more every weekend. They were super potent. The neighbors were planning their saturday nights around 8 hours of high as a kite fun.

Was a fantastic bonus for the harvest.
Dam that's bad ass man. I should look that cook book up. Once this is all dry I wanna make butter for my wife so when she cooks she can use the butter. Seen a few youtube videos.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Drying. Top sitting at 70f and 53 rh. Bottom sitting at 70f 46 rh.
Your buds filled out WAYY much more than mine did in those first harvest pics I sent u. Good fucking job dude.

U gunna send me the one in the back right of your tent for all the motivation I gave u. That was the deal right?🤣😅😅
Jokes. That plant is purrrppp tho!!

Good job @Rolandomota.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Your buds filled out WAYY much more than mine did in those first harvest pics I sent u. Good fucking job dude.

U gunna send me the one in the back right of your tent for all the motivation I gave u. That was the deal right?🤣😅😅
Jokes. That plant is purrrppp tho!!

Good job @Rolandomota.
Yeah bro 10 4 on it's way lol. But yeah thanks would have like to have gone longer but gotta do what I gotta do under the circumstance I was put in. But yeah they look pretty good I cant wait to see what the dry wait of each plant is. I wanna see how far off I was in my guess lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom