First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TaimerPots

TaimerPots

Anyone have any input on this light? I'm switching, I guess old habits are hard to kill but I keep seeing great results under l.e.d lights and they only draw 25 % of actual watts which would extend my growing to year round.
SF4000 IR 1200x1200
SF4000 IR 1200x1200

basscaptain

basscaptain

I wanted to say 2... but I have never done a auto...so that's why I said 1........ just hung in there next wk you can cut a bud and start drying it then about a week later

when your cutting the rest you can smoke that small Bud.......

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I wanted to say 2... but I have never done a auto...so that's why I said 1........ just hung in there next wk you can cut a bud and start drying it then about a week later

when your cutting the rest you can smoke that small Bud.......
Yeah 10 4 she's ugly as sin but dam is she dank I did not know they were auto flowers in the beginning this one has given me nothing but trouble but shes still going strong

20200612 170424
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Here is the other auto again I didn't know they wete autos so they were getting feed like normal plants lol

20200612 171023
20200612 171021
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Lmao you guys are all welcome to see my round 2 at

This way you guys won't think i didn't learn anything from the first go around ha ha ha .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is the other auto again I didn't know they wete autos so they were getting feed like normal plants lol

Autos dont need less nutrients. They need the proper amount for their size and weight.

The autos i grew could take a lot more nutes than the blue lemon thai hybrids i been growing.

But that girl got too much PK. When you see the leaf stress or burning tips its good to run fresh water through right away and maybe pour a light balanced complete nute after to restore balance.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Autos dont need less nutrients. They need the proper amount for their size and weight.

The autos i grew could take a lot more nutes than the blue lemon thai hybrids i been growing.

But that girl got too much PK. When you see the leaf stress or burning tips its good to run fresh water through right away and maybe pour a light balanced complete nute after to restore balance.
Yeah i should have kept a better eye on them. I have one more seed from the seeds i was given I'm still going to give it another go. I've seen some crazy pulls from autos. Lol not these tho lmao. He'll I'm in it to learn so this what I have to do to learn so be it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think she looks great and is now ripening. Wait til the trichs are mostly cloudy. Little hard to see but looks like 50% clear still. When in doubt. Wait another week.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I think she looks great and is now ripening. Wait til the trichs are mostly cloudy. Little hard to see but looks like 50% clear still. When in doubt. Wait another week.
10 4. And thanks bro. I honestly feel pretty proud of this grow. And yeah i saw where some where still clear. Tomorrow will be day 49 of flower. I felt she was close by how she looked. Thanks again bud.

Farmingbuds

Farmingbuds

10 4. And thanks bro. I honestly feel pretty proud of this grow. And yeah i saw where some where still clear. Tomorrow will be day 49 of flower. I felt she was close by how she looked. Thanks again bud.
What kind of stone do you want. If you want an up beat high go 50/50, you want a couch lock go 70 amber and 30 milky

Latest posts

Top Bottom