First time growing cannabis questions

• Thread starter Bradgrowsabag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Ok will do. I also haven't kept very good track of how old the plants are. I think I'm coming up on 45 to 60 days since I planted the seeds. How will I know when to flip to flowering? I haven't topped them yet I have only pruned a few times.
Take notes, it's so important to learning. I have a notebook of my grows going years back. Good luck

R

RGWD0202

Lol already do both hah...I grow vegetables and flowers to so I have a bit of familiarity with plants so this was kinda easy and fun to start doing. How much bud do you think I could yield from these 3 plants? And as far as nutrient lockout how do I prevent that exactly?
You can get a few oz per plant if you don’t have any hiccups. To prevent lockout make sure you ph your water every time. It’s one of the most important factors. You want to keep it between 6.2 and 6.8. A lot of people say if you are using fox farm you don’t need to ph because of the buffers added to the soil but don’t listen to that, and then don’t over feed, cut nutrients in half of what the manufacturer suggests. But I think your plants are really happy just those spots especially near the edges of the leaves could be an early sign of something going on. Another thing, if using silica, add that to the water first and allow it to be mixed thoroughly and like 30mins before adding your calmag if using that. The order that you add your nutrients to the water matters and can cause lockout.

B

Bradgrowsabag

Screenshot 20240401 102943
Screenshot 20240401 102922
these are the nutrients I am using so far except the tiger bloom obviously. Are these sufficient?

gmolorin

gmolorin

Photone is what I use, haven’t tried the one you are using. It’s free for android and 6.00 for iPhones. Make the diffuser using a piece of plain printing paper. The app explains how to make one you can also buy one but the paper works well enough to get dialed in
I use Photone, too, on an iPhone 13. I got the Swiss diffuser they recommend, and it works as well as an Apogee, IMO. I have to remove my protective case when I use it, but I don't mind that.

R

RGWD0202

View attachment 2143180View attachment 2143181these are the nutrients I am using so far except the tiger bloom obviously. Are these sufficient?
A lot of people like the trio, I’ve never used it so I can’t help there. I use General Organics but plan on trying something different when I run out. Earth Juice seems like a solid line and roots Organics is also one I’m considering, I use Roots Organic calmag and earth juice micro nutrients when necessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom