First time growing (closet)

• Thread starter Zeroclue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thank you lol I was just gonna wait till its fully healthy so it takes the cut with ease. But I will keep you updated when I do cut it dwcmagic
ya there’s absolutely no rush for topping, etc..
adding stressful techniques on top of one another will just cause more problems, and as you being new, we want you to be successful than that way you will have learned a ton and will have more confidence in decision making..
you probably already are thinking of your next grow and how it’ll be different., and just like that all the pieces of the puzzle start to come together😁

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

adding stressful techniques on top of one another will just cause more problems, and as you being new, we want you to be successful than that way you will have learned a ton and will have more confidence in decision making..
you probably already are thinking of your next grow and how it’ll be different., and just like that all the pieces of the puzzle start to come together😁
Get out my head 😆 i really like the teaching of patience but you still get to experience it growth everyday! This was originally a fluke but now I'm all in wanting more

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if anything try to get a “10” point difference in temp and humidity like 77 degrees and 65-70 humidity, eventually like in a week you would like to get it to 75-80 degrees and 55-65 humidity.. within that range is good.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Get out my head 😆 i really like the teaching of patience but you still get to experience it growth everyday! This was originally a fluke but now I'm all in wanting more
a good comment/quote for new growers is hey that’s great now get another hobby so you can leave the plants alone!
to me it’s fun but boring as there’s nothing to do but wait, haha.. other than feeding and inspecting. so i set up my cd player chair table and hang out there after work, have a couple joints, coffee..
my happy place!
as my set up is dialed in for all year round growing..

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

if anything try to get a “10” point difference in temp and humidity like 77 degrees and 65-70 humidity, eventually like in a week you would like to get it to 75-80 degrees and 55-65 humidity.. within that range is good.
Will do ill keep it update and I know what you mean I had to put my self on a 2 time interaction schedule so my humidity didn't fall significantly. I just wish I knew more about my plant strain wise

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

Will do ill keep it update and I know what you mean I had to put my self on a 2 time interaction schedule so my humidity didn't fall significantly. I just wish I knew more about my plant strain wise
I also have automated lights and humidity. Water is my only problem which requires me

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
as she gets older you be able to tell if it’s either more sativa or indica, but that’ll be about it, though hopefully success and we’ll get to see the buds, maybe have a post guessing what strain by the looks of the buds, hahaha
never know..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I also have automated lights and humidity. Water is my only problem which requires me
just lift the pot when you just watered and as the days go by keep checking the weight. it’s better to fault on the dry side than constantly wet. worst case if you didn’t water her, see would start to look lifeless/ wilted.
your probably good for 5-7 days since transplant.
do you have drain holes in that pot?

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

Yes at bottom there are several and a catch pan I usually only water a little once everyday

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yes at bottom there are several and a catch pan I usually only water a little once everyday
well i wouldn’t recommend watering that way.. a wet to dry cycle is ideal.. you should be learning it this way..

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

Growing but drooping a little more my stalk size is growing alot tho diameter wise haven't watered since Tuesday still pretty moist
20210204 164505

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
still looks ok, as the soil dries she hopefully will perk a bit up in the next couple days as more oxygen will be available..
remember she lost some roots and it takes time to recover.. but she’s up and doing good recovering..
just tlc...

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
still looks ok, as the soil dries she hopefully will perk a bit up in the next couple days as more oxygen will be available..
remember she lost some roots and it takes time to recover.. but she’s up and doing good recovering..
just tlc...
7 bladed leaves, she’s probably a sativa leaning variety..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya the looks size shape.. etc will usually give you a pretty good idea, it’ll kinda help knowing later as she grows bigger and into flower.

william76

william76

The plant doesn't look to bad,needs a drink tho,ur media looks real dry as well,water till u get some runoff,bet u she takes off!,stops nutes building up as well!.76

Top Bottom