First time growing (closet)

• Thread starter Zeroclue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Hope you haven’t been going crazy with water and nutes, the last photos shows your getting to your first sets of real leafs no longer cotyledens so the plant will be entering its vegetation cycle soon or allready so watch your nutes and watering and you should be fine. Might wanna think of different fan location for the future to help reduce heat pockets and keep the flow good. And clean your grow room lol that’s just dust breeding heaven and last thing you want is dust bunnies in your plant

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
The plant doesn't look to bad,needs a drink tho,ur media looks real dry as well,water till u get some runoff,bet u she takes off!,stops nutes building up as well!.76
read the whole thread, that plant needs to be left alone for a few days..

william76

william76

Did read the whole thread thanks!,didn't say to do anything to it ,that media in the pic above is well dry,it needs a drink to fully recover from transplant and so thr media is wet enough for it to stretch its roots!,look at some of the older threads here were i(and others) have explained these techniques before!,ill bow out to ur superior knowledge tho., will76.

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

Did read the whole thread thanks!,didn't say to do anything to it ,that media in the pic above is well dry,it needs a drink to fully recover from transplant and so thr media is wet enough for it to stretch its roots!,look at some of the older threads here were i(and others) have explained these techniques before!,ill bow out to ur superior knowledge tho., will76.
It's not dry the checked the moisture in the bottom i have been overwatering im using organic soil

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Could always go with the lift and weight when dry and wet? That’s what I do to know when feeding time is near but I also use coco/perlite which I would suggest next time amending some into your soil, help with draining and aeration.

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

Could always go with the lift and weight when dry and wet? That’s what I do to know when feeding time is near but I also use coco/perlite which I would suggest next time amending some into your soil, help with draining and aeration.
I drilled some extra holes in the bottom before transplant to help with aeration. I have seen the coco/perlite but I figured organic soil would be more forgiving for my first try but maybe next run?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
haha ok play nice, it’s just been transplanted and soaked as roots were tore away. he’s new let’s just get him to the finish, no need for anyone to show off knowledge, techniques he just wants help and success.. and someone who will be here for him in need until the end or death..
peace and love brother!

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

I drilled some extra holes in the bottom before transplant to help with aeration. I have seen the coco/perlite but I figured organic soil would be more forgiving for my first try but maybe next run?
Well not trying to be rude holes in the bottom helps drainage not aeration, organic soil when it gets wet is gonna not clump but ya know getting like mud which air is hard to pass through we’re as coco perlite when it’s soaked it doesn’t mud up, if that makes any sense lol, and yes I would suggest and try it out it’s really good to help with under and over watering issues and with an fabric pot which i would suggest next time the aeration in the soil from the fabric pot is nice for air exchange for the roots and etc.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
She's already loving her new home still haven't watered lolView attachment 1088723
yes she is looking better, that’s good.
is the pot getter lighter in weight?
probably need some water, light feed this weekend.
easy and slow on watering, take your time, no rush right. you love her..
just water a bit let gravity do it’s thing for a couple minutes pick up pot think do i need to add more or not?
be careful as this only a week from that transplant with damaged roots.. the easier she goes through this the better in the end.

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

yes she is looking better, that’s good.
is the pot getter lighter in weight?
probably need some water, light feed this weekend.
easy and slow on watering, take your time, no rush right. you love her..
just water a bit let gravity do it’s thing for a couple minutes pick up pot think do i need to add more or not?
be careful as this only a week from that transplant with damaged roots.. the easier she goes through this the better in the end.
I took the miracle grow shake and feed took one pellet of each type crushed it into powder mixed it in 2 liters of water then gave it 8 oz. Of said water. I didn't how it was going to react so I figured smaller the doses the better

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I took the miracle grow shake and feed took one pellet of each type crushed it into powder mixed it in 2 liters of water then gave it 8 oz. Of said water. I didn't how it was going to react so I figured smaller the doses the better
looks good today, ok so if their were negatives effects to what you did you will see it start to show in a few days, remember that and keep notes!
that’s part of learning, now just be patient, just check on environment conditions etc.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks good today, ok so if their were negatives effects to what you did you will see it start to show in a few days, remember that and keep notes!
that’s part of learning, now just be patient, just check on environment conditions etc.,
generally miracle grow products are not a great thing for marijuana., you’ll be good, if that’s all you have..

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

Temp is 81 and humidity 73. And now has constant airflow and the humidifier is always on so it the exhaust so always has new air. I know miracle grow wasn't the correct thing to use but its what I had in the moment I will order some online I just didn't know what was good for my situation

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Temp is 81 and humidity 73. And now has constant airflow and the humidifier is always on so it the exhaust so always has new air. I know miracle grow wasn't the correct thing to use but its what I had in the moment I will order some online I just didn't know what was good for my situation
ok.. try to get temps around 75, though your ok with 80, but definitely try to get humidity 60-65 below 70.. ideally for now between 55-65..
what nutrients to use, well lots here will give great advice for your soil and set up, look into it and see what appeals to you,
see if you get some advice here..
you’d be getting a vegetative and a flowering nutrient basically.. liquid or powder..
i use bontanicare, nothing special just my choice..

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

William76 is an amazing grower with decades of experience .listen to him.

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

William76 is an amazing grower with decades of experience .listen to him.
No one said he was not experienced? but my overwatering was killing my plant because I have organic soil not hydroponics. I appreciate everyone's help but it was the wrong diagnosis my top soil was dry but the bottom still saturated.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No one said he was not experienced? but my overwatering was killing my plant because I have organic soil not hydroponics. I appreciate everyone's help but it was the wrong diagnosis my top soil was dry but the bottom still saturated.
What? I never said you said anything about anyone.i was just saying will knows his shit but whatever, you crack on.

Top Bottom