First time growing (closet)

• Thread starter Zeroclue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zeroclue

Zeroclue

ok how much bigger than the other one or put it beside it and take a photo?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I feel like I should get the fabric bag tho I think I would regret not doing so
for your next grow, see, all things your going to do different, haha.. it’s all good, we’ll keep this one simple and successful.
hopefully! haha..
the farm here will get to the finish!
there’s lots of people watching, making sure advice is correct, some also learning..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok cool that’ll work, so that will be what she’ll finish in
remember do you have something, that pot can sit on like an oven grill at least, something to allow air to pass underneath. maybe drill some small holes around the lower sides, got enough soil?
do you have a light for flowering? etc, getting prepared.. it’ll be a bit yet till transplant..
also coming up i think a topping will be good to do, she’s leaning more on sativa, i’m guessing, i have to look again.

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

remember do you have something, that pot can sit on like an oven grill at least, something to allow air to pass underneath. maybe drill some small holes around the lower sides, got enough soil?
do you have a light for flowering? etc, getting prepared.. it’ll be a bit yet till transplant..
also coming up i think a topping will be good to do, she’s leaning more on sativa, i’m guessing, i have to look again.
I have some small cut off peices of a 2×4 I can set it on. The only thing I've really been putting off is a light for flowering I know the importance of having the right wattage just alot of cash in an area I lack not knowledge but wisdom. Separating the wheat from the chaff so to say

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I have some small cut off peices of a 2×4 I can set it on. The only thing I've really been putting off is a light for flowering I know the importance of having the right wattage just alot of cash in an area I lack not knowledge but wisdom. Separating the wheat from the chaff so to say
[/QUOTE
your basically looking for a light with lots of red spectrum in it, i sure there’s something cheap you can get easily.
maybe someone will post something to help you out otherwise.
im outta the loop with lights. i stick with, T5’s, 1000w metal halide, 1000w high pressure sodium..
i’ve seen plants grown under a 4 bulb T5 veg light from start to finish and look beautiful for an experiment! haha..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
your basically looking for a light with lots of red spectrum in it, i sure there’s something cheap you can get easily.
maybe someone will post something to help you out otherwise.
im outta the loop with lights. i stick with, T5’s, 1000w metal halide, 1000w high pressure sodium..
i’ve seen plants grown under a 4 bulb T5 veg light from start to finish and look beautiful for an experiment! haha..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
also you’ll probably be transplanting within a week, maybe like 3 days after your next watering.
just make sure with the next one you get enough soil in the bottom to have the plant sitting higher than it is in the pot now, you want it more level as it will settle some with each watering.
try to utilize the whole space!

Zeroclue

Zeroclue

also you’ll probably be transplanting within a week, maybe like 3 days after your next watering.
just make sure with the next one you get enough soil in the bottom to have the plant sitting higher than it is in the pot now, you want it more level as it will settle some with each watering.
try to utilize the whole space!
I honestly don't see a reason to top. I was wondering how to make a even canopy when it comes to flowering, LST? Wont the Christmas tree shape make the lighting unequal? I definitely know now how much the soil settles after watering several times so I'm definitely filling this next pot up.

Top Bottom