First time growing/harvesting need help

• Thread starter Badger21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badger21

Badger21

Check this out! I also bought a hand held mini microscope for 25 bucks on Amazon. °The tricomes look so cool!!

Badger21

Badger21

Screenshot 20210920 175739 Max see

Screenshot 20210920 175818 Max see
SC69

SC69

Supporter
Do you have pictures? I've never heard
Spreads fast and was not on any of the larger buds. It could still happen. Before I noticed it I wasn’t really careful between them. I had to harvest it all today. It’s really heartbreaking. It’s way too soon. They didn’t fatten or juice up. Trying to cope.

42E204C8 BD09 47DE A77D 090F3E7F4AD2
0EDB93EB 8D3E 4B54 9D1F E0E283288D62
C3864782 2DC4 496D 89A8 03FBCE942C19
Badger21

Badger21

Spreads fast and was not on any of the larger buds. It could still happen. Before I noticed it I wasn’t really careful between them. I had to harvest it all today. It’s really heartbreaking. It’s way too soon. They didn’t fatten or juice up. Trying to cope.
Honestly though, if growing cannabis was an easy thing to accomplish everyone would be doing it. You'll figure it out! I don't think I'll have much flower this go either but I definitely know what I am going to do different next year. Kudos my friend

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Honestly though, if growing cannabis was an easy thing to accomplish everyone would be doing it. You'll figure it out! I don't think I'll have much flower this go either but I definitely know what I am going to do different next year. Kudos my friend
100%. I have the fever now too (could just be it flipped me into mania) haha. (Not really funny). I’m going to go slow and plan and seek advice but I want to start a small indoor grow. I honestly think once perfected, two or three plants going at a time once I caught up after the first cure etc would be plenty for me. Maybe 4. I have to think about it. I know my first time won’t be what my 10th time will be. I really wish I had thought to come here when my help fell through. I would have gotten the proper advice and answers. Can’t beat myself up for that though. Like you said, valuable lessons. Now I’ve connected with a bunch of cool people. Really a win win.

Badger21

Badger21

100%. I have the fever now too (could just be it flipped me into mania) haha. (Not really funny). I’m going to go slow and plan and seek advice but I want to start a small indoor grow. I honestly think once perfected, two or three plants going at a time once I caught up after the first cure etc would be plenty for me. Maybe 4. I have to think about it. I know my first time won’t be what my 10th time will be. I really wish I had thought to come here when my help fell through. I would have gotten the proper advice and answers. Can’t beat myself up for that though. Like you said, valuable lessons. Now I’ve connected with a bunch of cool people. Really a win win.
Absolutely! Haha. My girl says I love my plants more than her 😆 but the truth is cannabis really intrigues me. I love how there are so many different strains! I grow for fun and my girl and our friends get to smoke it all (I don't smoke) lol.
Yes, I would imagine after this grow you're going to have a way better understanding on how things work. This is my first time growing also. I don't believe I would have made it this far without the help of others on here. So our second attempt such be much better haha.
Anyways, feel free to ask me anything in the future. We can learn from eachother buddy 😁

SC69

SC69

Supporter
Absolutely! Haha. My girl says I love my plants more than her 😆 but the truth is cannabis really intrigues me. I love how there are so many different strains! I grow for fun and my girl and our friends get to smoke it all (I don't smoke) lol.
Yes, I would imagine after this grow you're going to have a way better understanding on how things work. This is my first time growing also. I don't believe I would have made it this far without the help of others on here. So our second attempt such be much better haha.
Anyways, feel free to ask me anything in the future. We can learn from eachother buddy 😁
We can certainly learn from each other, as i have from the answers to a couple of your posts. I have really learned a lot already and it’s just begun. Most importantly I learned to plan and make sure everything is in place and will work before doing anything. I have someone coming to check my electrical panel to make sure I’m good or add a breaker if needed. I do have an issue that now I’m realizing probably doomed me day 1. Really hard water. I have a softener but the sodium is bad. Have questions out there about using potassium instead. If I can’t use my water I’ll buy 3 sideline sized coolers and take it from my sisters house haha. Next is to figure out if I’m going LED (I want to for cost running savings). A few people have said no, but I have to understand some OG ppl are into what they have and know. I also know they’re trying to keep me from Amazon $159 units. That’s not what I’m looking at. I am leaning toward a first auto flower crop of 4. I can start new right after but have some exp with caring for them in that stage etc. Plus have a yield sooner to get me through. I’ll need the savings to make up for the startup costs. Which is actually less than I thought it would be really.

Top Bottom