First time! how am I doin?

• Thread starter LouieV
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Air flow so important.
I was reminded of that two weeks ago with a mold outbreak.
Ive been also studying the vapor pressure deficit chart. Incredible how much can go wrong with the tent environment.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Air flow so important.
I was reminded of that two weeks ago with a mold outbreak.
Ive been also studying the vapor pressure deficit chart. Incredible how much can go wrong with the tent environment.
Passive air intake is the easiest way to go , and I just worked my Vapour pressure I’m doing really well if im to go by the chart iv never looked that far into it glad I did now , 👌🤙

Last edited:
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Back off your light a bit, if your feeding go lighter, let them dry out good before watering.

LouieV

LouieV

Ok so I think things are going better. I drilled a bunch of holes in the totes and cleaned up the plants. The new growth is small but looks healthy. My tent has been between 73-86 degrees and 40% humidity. I think I should water them tomorrow but I’m going to feel the soil and maybe wait till Friday

2333E256 45DA 4F71 9248 00F4E9F25C9C
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey man,
looking good. be care duo int to fall into the trap of over watering. youd have to look it up but I feel like 40% might be a little low. You can turn your fan down a little bit.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Looking nice man. As they get bigger make sure you have good air flow. With the plants all touching they can build up water on the leaves as they transpire.

LouieV

LouieV

Ok so I raised my light as far as I could because one of my plants was touching it. During the project I noticed my light has been at 50% this whole time so I tured it up. Humidity is still an issue so I was wondering if anyone had humidifier recommendations. I was thinking of adding a mini co2 bucket and when I should switch to flower? Any and all advise is always appreciated. Thanks

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey Louie,
so that’s largely up to you. The bigger the plants the more places for flower to develop.
however if you are running out of head room in the tent I would switch to 12/12 lighting sooner rather than later. In the first 2 weeks of the bloom process your plants will grow 20%, its the stretch before pistils form.

LouieV

LouieV

Hey Louie,
so that’s largely up to you. The bigger the plants the more places for flower to develop.
however if you are running out of head room in the tent I would switch to 12/12 lighting sooner rather than later. In the first 2 weeks of the bloom process your plants will grow 20%, its the stretch before pistils form.
Ok so I switched to 400w MH 12-12 today and added a mini pro co2 bucket and a humidifier. After turning my light up I ended up with a temp of 104 and humidity of 37. I’m trying to pump in some cold air and boost humidity. I’m also running my light at night and letting them sleep during the day. The light was at 50% now it’s @ 100% there is a 75% setting if I can’t get the heat down maybe I’ll have to turn it back a notch. 🤷🏻‍♂️

LouieV

LouieV

Wow 104 is hot. this might be the most useful chart to use for growing. Def try to drop the temp or raise humidity. I also run lights at night. Helps with opposite warming affects in the winter.

I have that chart. I think I got it from the last time you posted it. 🤣👍🏻 If I can turn my tent into a rain forest I’ll be good. I think it’s getting better I’m gonna check at midnight.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looking good keep up the good work.

Top Bottom